Dominikx4

The Forgotten Unreleased Songs

When I first found out about Lana’s unreleased material, I was obsessed with Hollywood’s Dead and TV In Black and White 

Recently I listened to my staple ‘cute and poppy Lana songs’ which were BBM Baby, Back To The Basics, Prom Song (Gone Wrong), Oooh Baby, Behind Closed Doors and Resistance. I was feeling really nostalgic :icant:

♡⋆*.⋆ ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

Something about Beautiful Playersounds familiar in Lana's vocal delivery and idk why it is :um2:

On 1/29/2023 at 7:24 PM, drugsdesire said:

i don't wanna go is CRIMINALLY underrated as well as let my hair down and gangsta boy

Isn't IDWG part of the fan-dubbed "untouchable five"?

Songs I forget exist: I forget about a lot of songs from sirens… so to mention five forgotten songs I would say try tonight, move and I’m indebted to you from sirens and also blizzard and in Wendy 

Songs I love but people forget exists: dangerous girl, starry eyed, because of you, there’s nothing to be sorry about and more mountains 

im sure its way more popular than some of the other songs yall r talking about but prom song is kinda underrated... move is VERY underrated despite it being the best may jailer song

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind