Rust Dress

The Forgotten Unleaked

12 hours ago, keps2013 said:
15 hours ago, #CrazyForYouSOTD said:

Song to the Siren

I hate how we never got confirmation on which titles were real or not from this list:poordat:

just got confirmation all of them are fake lol besides the serene queen alt version obviously 

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

Really just curious about Star Lux, Bikini Gold, and Talking Like an Answering Machine. 

Would also like to reiterate that Neon Shadows is probably not a Lana song

Spoiler
On 12/8/2016 at 12:42 AM, Just Cherry said:

I don't think this has been pointed out before, but I'm beginning to think "Neon Shadows" is not a Lana song, but perhaps a song by country singer Martin Delray. We know it's registered on Harry Fox Agency under "JAMES NEWTON HOWARD, DEL RAY," but there's also a track with the same name under "MICHAEL RAY MARTIN, WOOD ARNOLD NEWTON."

TEenRlQ.png

What I think happened, maybe HFA registered the song with incorrect information, which we know has happened before with Resistance (artist / album information).

Perhaps it was registered wrong because of the similar names between both groups. I know it's a reach, especially since Delray has not been active for years, but Neon Shadows is not registered on another site by James Newton Howard and Lana, although the version by Delray is registered on ASCAP as well.

UasD6HM.png

In my opinion, l don't think Neon Shadows is a song by Lana.

50 minutes ago, Just Cherry said:

Really just curious about Star Lux, Bikini Gold, and Talking Like an Answering Machine. 

Would also like to reiterate that Neon Shadows is probably not a Lana song

Reveal hidden contents

we know absolutely nothing about star lux & i’m very curious about it, at the very least i’d like some further info about the track, maybe its length or how it sounds, but i can already guess that it’s a laptop demo

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

On 3/16/2022 at 6:39 PM, Surf Noir said:

alt. version of a star for nick...

is this not leaked ?? i swear i heard the lyrics she said when i first listened to the sirens album. maybe it’s just harder to come by nowadays?

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, bigspender said:

is this not leaked ?? i swear i heard the lyrics she said when i first listened to the sirens album. maybe it’s just harder to come by nowadays?

i have never, ever heard it before, & i'm sure if it was out there, people would have it & it would be on masterposts & such

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

i have never, ever heard it before, & i'm sure if it was out there, people would have it & it would be on masterposts & such

I honestly might have the version we're talking about. let me do some looking around my computer and I'll post if I have it

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, bigspender said:

I honestly might have the version we're talking about. let me do some looking around my computer and I'll post if I have it

if it turns out there's really a different version of a sirens song that'd be revolutionary

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123