Make me your Dream Life

The Collective Celebrity/ Celebrity Talk Thread

2 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

#InsideScoop I do a lot of background acting and a person I met on set for something else I was doing told me that Sarah Paulson went off on an extra during a night shoot for a TV Show because they were supposed to walk by Sarah and nudge her shoulder but they did it too gently and she got very angry and yelled at them...

I believe the show was Mrs. America

speaking of which, does anybody else have any stories about meeting celebrities/celebrity encounters?

we all know the story of how @Elle witnessed john cena playing the piano...

WGe8ynS.gif

the music industry is dying and it has been for a long time, which is why you see so many artists doing makeup lines and transitioning into acting. a lot of people think their faves just don’t want to give them music but they’re trying to solidify themself in an another industry that won’t jeopardize their coin.

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, Vanilla Icy said:

the music industry is dying and it has been for a long time, which is why you see so many artists doing makeup lines and transitioning into acting. a lot of people think their faves just don’t want to give them music but they’re just trying to solidify themself in an another industry that won’t jeopardize their coin.

Well miss Rihanna needs to get back in that recording booth…

IMG-3521.jpg

The TikTokification of the music industry has its pros and cons for sure, but I think that it's biggest issue is how heavily it's pushed artists to create quick, stupid singles that are made purely for sales and TikTok clout rather than because they actually want to make the music. I feel like it kind of takes away the whole point of music if you're just doing it for your 30 seconds of fame on an app 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

The TikTokification of the music industry has its pros and cons for sure, but I think that it's biggest issue is how heavily it's pushed artists to create quick, stupid singles that are made purely for sales and TikTok clout rather than because they actually want to make the music. I feel like it kind of takes away the whole point of music if you're just doing it for your 30 seconds of fame on an app 

Quality not quantity yes agreeeee

UV/Honeymoon

7 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

speaking of which, does anybody else have any stories about meeting celebrities/celebrity encounters?

we all know the story of how @Elle witnessed john cena playing the piano...

That's my favourite celebrity story to tell lol. I actually have quite a lot of celebrity encouter stories between working in the acting industry and attending concerts, so I'll have to pop in here sometime to share them! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

12 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i don't :bebe:

but while my mom was working as a waitress (this was in the 90's before half of LB including me was born) she met inxs and she said that michael hutchence was very nice (also this was literally months before he died)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

16 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

I saw Alec Baldwin in front of the Lincoln Center in NYC once. He didn’t look at me but I’m pretty sure he was just intimidated by deez nutz :true:

The closest I've ever come to a celebrity encounter is when my mom was working at a country music festival in 2008 and quite literally ran into Taylor Swift while carrying a bunch of boxes lol :silly:

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, Diamantes said:

To add to the convo, which celebrities would you like to meet and why? 

charli xcx - we're both leos plus i would love to be roasted by her for being boring

mark ruffalo - because he's hot af and seems nice

tom hiddleston - see mark r

that's all i can think of for right now

also i would NOT want to meet lana i would be scared for my life ngl

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

The closest I've ever come to a celebrity encounter is when my mom was working at a country music festival in 2008 and quite literally ran into Taylor Swift while carrying a bunch of boxes lol :silly:

i had a friend who once told me that when she was little she saw the cast of victorious at the mall

WGe8ynS.gif

9 minutes ago, Diamantes said:

To add to the convo, which celebrities would you like to meet and why? 

Lots,

I was at the greatest store on earth one day - Walmart, And everyone was so excited & I’m like what? They said this bitch was some YouTube Fisherman.

Well comes to my counter, Couldn’t pick sporting goods of course, And he’s talking about the channel and shit & if I’m a fan, I’m like I don’t watch people’s lives on YouTube. and I don’t fish.

I can’t remember their name, They had sponsor logos all over their shirt & truck.

I probably sounded mean,

c'est la vie…

IMG-3521.jpg

19 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i don't :bebe:

but while my mom was working as a waitress (this was in the 90's before half of LB including me was born) she met inxs and she said that michael hutchence was very nice (also this was literally months before he died)

If you’re an INXS fan, There’s a tribute called KICK, Very good show!

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg