COCC

Pusha T in talks with Interscope for a Lana Del Rey remix

"The two haven’t collaborated yet, but according to the rapper, there’s at least a tentative plan. 'One of the heads of Interscope called right after the picture came out and asked me to get on a remix,” he says, laughing. “I forgot which song, but I’m still waiting for them to send it over.'"

source: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/pusha-t-lana-del-rey-instagram-photo-1325736/amp/

12 minutes ago, COCC said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/pusha-t-lana-del-rey-instagram-photo-1325736/amp/

‚The two haven’t collaborated yet, but according to the rapper, there’s at least a tentative plan. “One of the heads of Interscope called right after the picture came out and asked me to get on a remix,” he says, laughing. “I forgot which song, but I’m still waiting for them to send it over.”‘

Text Book (by the open river version) remix feat. Pusha T out tomorrow 

gretchen.gif

I love Pusha T so hopefully a collab happens or even a remix idc I just want it

West-Coast-GIF-lana-del-rey-37051506-500

19 minutes ago, COCC said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/pusha-t-lana-del-rey-instagram-photo-1325736/amp/

‚The two haven’t collaborated yet, but according to the rapper, there’s at least a tentative plan. “One of the heads of Interscope called right after the picture came out and asked me to get on a remix,” he says, laughing. “I forgot which song, but I’m still waiting for them to send it over.”‘

Text Book (by the open river version) remix feat. Pusha T out tomorrow 

gretchen.gif

Sweet Carolina (remix) (ft. Pusha T and Rob Grant) coming as the lead single for LDR9 :hair:

imageproxy.jpg

16 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

So… DNC remix feat Pusha T?

BUS (Remix) actually. They'll remove Lana's vocals entirely and make it Nikki Lane ft. Pusha T :true:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I’m assuming that the Pusha T remix will be for an old song. However, imagine it’s for a new track, and they included Pusha T for a radio single remix:smokes:

it’s unlikely but still a neat thought. It is odd that Interscope would reach out about a song 5+ years old, though. Like, it’s hard to imagine anything after LFL fitting a remix well, right? I guess we’ll see:eartha2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

22 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’m assuming that the Pusha T remix will be for an old song. However, imagine it’s for a new track, and they included Pusha T for a radio single remix:smokes:

it’s unlikely but still a neat thought. It is odd that Interscope would reach out about a song 5+ years old, though. Like, it’s hard to imagine anything after LFL fitting a remix well, right? I guess we’ll see:eartha2:

It's actually for LDR9 lead single and that's why he doesn't remember the name, cause it's a new song :brows:

I actually don't want any collab on LDR9 tho :bebe:

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

It's actually for LDR9 lead single and that's why he doesn't remember the name, cause it's a new song :brows:

Extending off of this, Lana not responding about the remix when the source reached out to her almost made me wonder if it’s because it’s for the next record and she’s wanting to stay quiet about it. 

Of course, there are a million other (more likely) explanations for her not commenting on the situation, but it’s still a possibility!:dua:

While I’m not big on collabs in general, I wouldn’t be mad about them remixing a song from LDR9 if it were just a radio single and not on the tracklist. I’ll be grateful for whatever though!:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Personally I don’t care for her doing songs with rappers.  I’m not big on the kind of rap going around today anyways I find most of it to be generic and uninspired…. I don’t think it really works with her type of music. Summer Bummer and Groupie Love are ok but they’d be much better without the rappers let’s face it.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Imagine if Pusha remembered and mentioned the song name & it was a title we’ve never heard. The site would crash:true:

Sylvia Plath