COCC

Pusha T in talks with Interscope for a Lana Del Rey remix

im only here for a rap collab if it's a female rapper, male rappers make me nauseous

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I split the discussion about this into its own thread. I wonder if it's an existing track or something new - honestly, I feel like Dealer would make a lot of sense. Especially since Pusha T referenced their similarity of drug addiction themes in their music, as well as the popularity of Dealer due to TikTok. A rap feature could perhaps push the song to radio! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Personally I don’t care for her doing songs with rappers.  I’m not big on the kind of rap going around today anyways I find most of it to be generic and uninspired…. I don’t think it really works with her type of music. Summer Bummer and Groupie Love are ok but they’d be much better without the rappers let’s face it.  

I like the idea and vibe of Lana being in rap songs but i have always zoned out in the rap parts :facepalm:

Something on this time lapse doesnt really make sense... one day she wants to work with migos another day she is doin piano melodies with Jack and rob and other day we have a possible pusha t remix? Not another lust for life mess situtation pls

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Inb4 it's a Watercolor Eyes remix :air2: (I actually like that song I just don't know how that would work lol)

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

Something on this time lapse doesnt really make sense... one day she wants to work with migos another day she is doin piano melodies with Jack and rob and other day we have a possible pusha t remix? Not another lust for life mess situtation pls

ironic

5 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Personally I don’t care for her doing songs with rappers.  I’m not big on the kind of rap going around today anyways I find most of it to be generic and uninspired…. I don’t think it really works with her type of music. Summer Bummer and Groupie Love are ok but they’d be much better without the rappers let’s face it.  

have you heard his work though?

21 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

She is complex, n contains multitudes ❤️

I'd be here for it if Lana's the feat tbh, she never gets the hip-hop/trap/rap influenced tracks right, not like she has an actual song from any of these genres, Summer Bummer Alt. Mix gets really close tho! Also HBTB trap beats are sick, but yeah...

8nl2OpX.png

7 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

I'd be here for it if Lana's the feat tbh, she never gets the hip-hop/trap/rap influenced tracks right, not like she has an actual song from any of these genres, Summer Bummer Alt. Mix gets really close tho! Also HBTB trap beats are sick, but yeah...

MAKE YOU QUIT THE BITCH YOU DATIN’…

:hype:

That’s the song.

IMG-3521.jpg

12 hours ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

It has to be for a new song (LDR9), Lana's last three albums don't have a song that can work well with rappers and releasing a remix of a song from a 5+ years old album (LFL) doesn't make any sense. 

I agree... but then again... she did allow some Elvis documentary to use her old laptop Elvis demo lmao :toofunny:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Whatever song they’re thinking about I hope it happens. I love Pusha T’s style a lot.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you