COCC

Pusha T in talks with Interscope for a Lana Del Rey remix

I think Interscope will allow Lana to choose which song to send to him for a possible remix. I bet they are pushing for a new song… but in the end, who knows what will happen?

i really don’t know what music he makes, but could a Serene Queen remix be possible? It’s not really on the dope trope, but the gangsta reference could fit a rapper feat.

I wonder whatever happened to the (girl I knew) song Lana relatively recently sent to Pusha T. 

It’s honestly so interesting that—within a fairly short timeframe—she’s done this, collaborated with Taylor Swift, continued singing country in low-key places with Nikki Lane, and described her wish to have a collaboration with Migos.  

The list of possible producers for LDR9 continues to grow, and I’m so curious to see where she’s headed musically in the next few years (assuming she’s still releasing). I’m still expecting an extension of the sound on Blue Banisters, but she always surprises us in some way!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

17 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I wonder whatever happened to the (girl I knew) song Lana relatively recently sent to Pusha T. 

It’s honestly so interesting that—within a fairly short timeframe—she’s done this, collaborated with Taylor Swift, continued singing country in low-key places with Nikki Lane, and described her wish to have a collaboration with Migos.  

The list of possible producers for LDR9 continues to grow, and I’m so curious to see where she’s headed musically in the next few years (assuming she’s still releasing). I’m still expecting an extension of the sound on Blue Banisters, but she always surprises us in some way!

(IN THE WASTELAND)

and also for giving me Margaret

honestly I don’t think Lana and Pusha T got to make their collab — the perfect opportunity for it was in It’s Almost Dry and well it didn’t happen. 

However, even tho I’m all for a Lana x Pusha collab, I don’t think it would fit in any way on LDR9 — especially considering the other collab on the album being FJM. That would just make an LFL 2.0 in the worst way possible

1 hour ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

The Pusha T thing was weird... like what song did they send him to remix. I doubt it was something from Chemtrails or BB :thumb3:

But maybe a remix of Doin Time... sonically it would make sense but it would be weird for Lana to re release a single with a feature after 2 years.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, kaliuchis said:

Even tho I’m all for a Lana x Pusha collab, I don’t think it would fit in any way on LDR9 — especially considering the other collab on the album being FJM. That would just make an LFL 2.0 in the worst way possible

now, don't be so pessimistic: a body of work can be great even if the parts don't seem to match at first. janet jackson's the velvet rope, for example, is a highly acclaimed album where both joni mitchell and q-tip are collabs... on the same track lol 

lana's sound has always been defined by her eclecticism, and i truly believe we're bound to get eclectic lana records over the years. rather than letting lfl define this side of her, we should manifest that her next genre-bending experiment turns out to be exquisite :legend:

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

I wonder what song she sent to Pusha T to remix and if something came out of it. If it did I’m guessing it’ll be released as a single before the album comes out.

i thought this might be for a BTD anniversary release or something but that seemingly came and went so idk..

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

So which song did she send to Pusha T to remix:et: 

Pad Thai (Yosemite Part II)

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

So which song did she send to Pusha T to remix:et: 

A&W

im so sad at Sweet being a snoozer she deserverd better

1 minute ago, kaliuchis said:

A&W

im so sad at Sweet being a snoozer she deserverd better

We will not disrespect god song like this :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.