PennCentralFan

Lana related tattoo ideas

I’ve lately been thinking on getting a Lana related tattoo but don’t really know on what should I get do you have any suggestions? Pls i’d love to see your ideas/suggestions :P also….. do you have any Lana tattoo’s ? Share your pictures if you do! 

6 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

I once saw someone with a tattoo of Lana on her leg. It was the devil artwork, exactly like this, but without the LFL writing. 

Black and white. It was perfect. I wish I had said something to her about it!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbi-26jS2y_FXfmECXvI2

love thissss but just to think on all the pain….bc I’d think it should be kind of a BIG tattoo in order to really make some justice for a tattoo like that..  if I wasn’t such a coward I’d probably do it haha 

i’m definitely gonna get some lana tattoos on me at some point but i literally have so many favourites i haven’t decided yet… I’ll be the closest thing to that lana lyric book when i get tattoos

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

59 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

Kinda want “try hard to remember the day” 💔 but then again every single day I have a new favourite Lana lyric that just seems so profound and important 2 me lol 

Haha same 💀 

13 minutes ago, COCC said:

your username :oprah3:

Hahah best suggestion so far  :oic3: 

1 hour ago, Looking2GetFckedHard said:

love thissss but just to think on all the pain….bc I’d think it should be kind of a BIG tattoo in order to really make some justice for a tattoo like that..  if I wasn’t such a coward I’d probably do it haha 

It was only a few inches big, which was perfect, kinda just like regular flash tattoos.

Remember when lana shared a picture of that fan who got the "Born to die, Paradise, Ultraviolence, Honeymoon" tattoo on their ribs/side? 

I wonder if they go it completed with Lust for Life, NFR, etc. Imagine being them, waiting for each album title to be announced and then it's something like Chemtrails Over the Country Club :toofunny:

I've always wanted to get "out of the black, into the blue" tattooed just because that lyric has always been one I've held close to my heart 

imageproxy.jpg

9 minutes ago, ChestFuckingRockwell said:

I want to get "God Damn Manchild" on my thigh

I love nfr if I was gonna get it tattooed i think id go for “you fucked me so good that i almost said i love you” it kind of gives me the soft core vibes that revolves around Lana idk

24 minutes ago, Looking2GetFckedHard said:

I love nfr if I was gonna get it tattooed i think id go for “you fucked me so good that i almost said i love you” it kind of gives me the soft core vibes that revolves around Lana idk

I don't know if you're from California, but you could get "Venice Bitch"

9 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

Kinda want “try hard to remember the day” 💔 but then again every single day I have a new favourite Lana lyric that just seems so profound and important 2 me lol 

omg i looove this lyric. it would make such a perfect tattoo