PennCentralFan

Lana related tattoo ideas

9 minutes ago, Looking2GetFckedHard said:

Lol im from Spain, northern Spain :w8ing:i dont think it works for me haha

Ahh I think I remember you. I lived in cantabria... Santander actually. What part of North Spain are you in? And are there any good tattoo places there? 

1 hour ago, ChestFuckingRockwell said:

Ahh I think I remember you. I lived in cantabria... Santander actually. What part of North Spain are you in? And are there any good tattoo places there? 

Shut up! i live in Santander  if you ever comeback for visiting or whatever let me know haha :brows: we can go get matching tattoos “santander bitch”  :krylie:or something lol 

To be honest I always viewed it as kind of cringe worthy to get tattoos for artists but I truly love Lana, her songwriting her artistry her passion, and her music has had such a profound impact on me and I will be listening to her music until my last breath. Her music has provided me with so much comfort, relief, solace and pure joy and bliss....I could go on. I feel like it's not that much of a reach to get a tattoo in tribute to her as my favorite musical artist - anyone who gets to know me in real life will know how much I love her music and how much it means to me personally. 

All of that said, I would like to get something minimalistic and somewhat subtle. Something like below:

Spoiler

My new Lana tattoo : r/lanadelrey

Spoiler

Lana del Rey arm tattoo #lanadelrey #lanadelreytattoo #tattoo #armtattoo  #smallarmtattoos | Arm tattoos outlines, Baby tattoos, Lana del rey tattoos

Quite simple but I think it's something I would wear proudly. The issue is finding the perfect image of her to outline. I would not like to get a replica tattoo, nor do I want to use the outline of something well known like the BTD album cover one above. 

I can't find the picture I'm thinking of, but I am envisioning one where like has her hair in her hands. Like this pose:

Spoiler

Lana Del Rey Photostream | Lana del rey, Kendall style, Lana

Can anyone drop some pics where she's making this pose? Particularly from photoshoots or any HQ candids with good composition. Please someone help me find the perfect photo for this!!!!

OR please feel free to drop images of her that you think would make for good outlines on a tattoo. I saw this and it's kinda cute 

Spoiler

Lana Del Rey, sitting woman puts her both hands between legs, png | PNGEgg

Wait ddddd I found the picture I had in my head.

Spoiler

Lana Del Rey - End of the world - YouTube

Honestly would be happy with this one outlined. What do you guys think????? Is this a bad idea will it look too simple and almost elementary?? I just don't want to do a full blown face/portrait type of tat lmao. 

In my opinion minimalistic is always better. A full on realistic portrait is too much and has a big chance to not even look like her :thumb2:

I think you should talk with the tattoo artist once you find one and show them your options to see what the could design with that idea... also look for someone who does that style of tattoo cause even if it's "simpler" some people do better shaded designs or other stuff

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

In my opinion minimalistic is always better. A full on realistic portrait is too much and has a big chance to not even look like her :thumb2:

I think you should talk with the tattoo artist once you find one and show them your options to see what the could design with that idea... also look for someone who does that style of tattoo cause even if it's "simpler" some people do better shaded designs or other stuff

Yeah I'm definitely gonna be very selective with the tat artist I go to. I don't want this to look like shit I'm willing to drop a decent amount on it.

I'm starting to feel like I want something that would allow for darker shading or whatever (sorry I don't know the terminology lol) to fill some noise in it.

Like this:

Spoiler

Lana Del Rey Becomes a Star

I see that you have found the photo you were thinking of, but before I saw that I scoped out more hand-hair-touching photos, so here are 20 more for your interest LOL -

Spoiler

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

10 minutes ago, Elle said:

I see that you have found the photo you were thinking of, but before I saw that I scoped out more hand-hair-touching photos, so here are 20 more for your interest LOL -

Hide contents

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Thank you for this reply! 

Out of these, I really like the first one and think that would be good for what I'm going for. This gesture she does is quintessential Lana to me, when I think of her mannerisms and such I think of this.

I really want something that's going to call for some dark shading and detail, I don't want it to be such a simple outline I want something a lil more special. A pop of color would be nice, like that red nail contrasted with the shading of the eyemakeup might look nice but perhaps that tiny red pop of color would be mid. Just brainstorming.

I really appreciate the suggestions!!!

5 minutes ago, The Siren said:

:legend:

This is a really beautiful shot and would make for nice detail. But I really want something from the 2011-2013/14 years I think, for the nostalgia factor.

41 minutes ago, The Grants said:

is there a topic for lana tattoos? I wanna discuss about getting one - related to this record - but I don’t wanna be off topic :bebe:

I got a Lana lyric tattoo: "you can't escape my affection"

giphy.gif

so the thing is I’ve never had a tattoo in my life and I was thinking on getting the word Kintsugi tattooed not only for the best song of all time yet to come but also in honor of the jesus christ of LB @Kintsugi

but the main question is where should I get it considering it is my first tattoo? I was thinking right under my rib but a friend told me it would be the most painful shit in the universe

and also for giving me Margaret

On 1/29/2023 at 12:19 AM, The Grants said:

so the thing is I’ve never had a tattoo in my life and I was thinking on getting the word Kintsugi tattooed not only for the best song of all time yet to come but also in honor of the jesus christ of LB @Kintsugi

but the main question is where should I get it considering it is my first tattoo? I was thinking right under my rib but a friend told me it would be the most painful shit in the universe

Wow. This is a good idea about tattoo.

i really want to get lana-related tattoo that's a lyric i connect to but i feel like all the ones that are really important to me are too melodramatic to put on my arm forever:eek3:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・