Rose McGowan

Chappell Roan

A thread for emerging popstar CHAPPELL ROAN... 
So far the queer American singer and songwriter has released 4 pop singles produced by Dan Nigro, whom you may know from his works with Sky Ferreira and for producing Olivia Rodrigo's SOUR. 
She has toured with the likes of Declan Mckenna and Olivia Rodrigo. Previously signed to Atlantic Records when she was 17 she released alternative music in the same vein as Lorde, she's now independent and ready to take over the pop world. Take a listen, I think Lanaboards will like this fellow Lana fan who cited her as a huge influence and references in her song, Naked In Manhattan. 

Don’t make me get dark on you, baby

I’ll go dark… 
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Knowing all 7 post-2020 songs are on the album, and knowing she's performed After Midnight, Kaleidoscope and Coffee - that leaves 4-6 more songs that'll be on the album. I hope the other unknown ones are bops vs. her slower/acoustic ones, frankly because her upbeats songs are substantially better 

4 minutes ago, imbennett said:

these post 2020 singles (especially nim, my kink is karma, and casual) are pretty perfect but god femininomenon was the world's biggest disappointment

Oh, Feminomenon is ADORABLE as shit though, come on! I don't love that style of pop, but sometime's I'm just like
get it hot like Papa John

like Bestie wdym have you SEEN Papa John? Chappell I luv u but if u got naked in Manhattan u know there's better pizza LMAO

29 minutes ago, Wryta Thinkpiece said:

Oh, Feminomenon is ADORABLE as shit though, come on! I don't love that style of pop, but sometime's I'm just like
get it hot like Papa John

like Bestie wdym have you SEEN Papa John? Chappell I luv u but if u got naked in Manhattan u know there's better pizza LMAO

i see the appeal but for me it just reads as very corny. fun! but corny and just disappointing after two perfect pop songs. love her!

Okay the new album is amazing.:worship: If you haven’t listened yet, I highly recommend. I really think her career is going to take off soon. She’s opening for Olivia Rodrigo’s tour next year plus doing her own tour right now. I think she is so insanely talented. She is THE pop music girly in my eyes

23 hours ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

The whole album is SOOO good. My Kink is Karma is a BOP :hair:

Have you seen her perform/videos of her performing that song? The choreo with her guitarist is just like… chefs kiss:omg: