honey dew

Ranking: Fav, Best, Least Fav, Worst (Song + Album)

8 minutes ago, avenue said:

everything she did on coachella that people like about it she has done logarithmically **exponentially better on literally everywhere else in her discography unreleased included

like i just don't understand it :bebe:

and talk about a bored ass delivery

i could honestly write an essay on why this song is terrible i refuse to believe lana created it

edit: apparently i didn't understand that unit in calculus i meant to say exponentially

I honestly prefer that video of her singing it acapella in the woods to the actual song :bebe: It makes it sound a lot better and a bit more fulfilling even though she's literally just sitting there filming trees lol

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

I honestly prefer that video of her singing it acapella in the woods to the actual song :bebe: It makes it sound a lot better and a bit more fulfilling even though she's literally just sitting there filming trees lol

even the woods acapella video is bad (although it is better)

it doesn't make sense on how the same person who created literal masterpieces such as terrence loves you, blackest day, white dress, west coast, yayo, etc. could make such a uninspired boring song

as much i don't like beautiful i can at least understand why people like it - coachella though has literally zero redeemable qualities in fact i would argue it has negative qualities

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

26 minutes ago, avenue said:

even the woods acapella video is bad (although it is better)

it doesn't make sense on how the same person who created literal masterpieces such as terrence loves you, blackest day, white dress, west coast, yayo, etc. could make such a uninspired boring song

as much i don't like beautiful i can at least understand why people like it - coachella though has literally zero redeemable qualities in fact i would argue it has negative qualities

i love how pressed you are about coachella I don't think it's unlistenable but I always found in my feelings totally diabolical, she is my coachella

58 minutes ago, honey dew said:

i love how pressed you are about coachella I don't think it's unlistenable but I always found in my feelings totally diabolical, she is my coachella

in my feelings is also terrible but at least with that one i can say "at least she tried"

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Song

Fav: Cruel World

Best: The greatest

Least Fav: Lucky Ones

Worst: Beautiful

Album

Fav: NFR

Best: Honeymoon

Least Fav: Born To Die

Worst: Lust For Life

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

this inpunity lil miss lust for life hate:dafuq:

Song

fav: Heroin

best: Heroin

least fav: Dark but Just a Game

worst: The Next Best American Record (this rework just killed that vibe it supposed to have:dafuq:

Album

fav: Lust for Life

best: Ultraviolence 

least fav: Norman fucking Rockwell! 

worst: Blue Banisters (because of unreleased) 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y