Sign in to follow this  
Lxlita

Lana's "Mystery Illness" in 2014

Hi guys this is my first thread I am making on this website. SO I was reading the thread common Lana misconceptions and I saw someone linked this article. It said Lana was suffering from a mystery illness in 2014 and when she said this I actually remembered hearing about it, but, looking back the article is a little strange. What do you guys think?

https://www.digitalspy.com/showbiz/a575904/lana-del-rey-on-mystery-illness-its-a-big-part-of-my-life/#:~:text=The singer explained that her,doctors couldn't figure out. 

Do you guys think she was referencing her depression at the time (Guardian interview), or do you think it was something else she maybe still has? 

5 minutes ago, honey dew said:

it turned out to be that after she started writing honeymoon her pussy had ignited and it was actually still on fire a year later and no-one could work out how to extinguish it

:smokes2:

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Wait you guys don't know this? :hoshet:

I remember that interview where she explained it, it was so sad :cryney2: she took a DNA test and (typing it in spoilers since it's against the rules of the forum)

Spoiler

it turned out she's 100% that bitch :sass:

22 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Wasn't discussions on her mental health etc not allowed?

I don't know if it's not allowed, but I feel like it shouldn't be or should at least be limited because people tend to take it way too far. Generally, I just feel like commenting on the health of a person you don't even know is rude, but that's just me

imageproxy.jpg

10 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I don't know if it's not allowed, but I feel like it shouldn't be or should at least be limited because people tend to take it way too far. Generally, I just feel like commenting on the health of a person you don't even know is rude, but that's just me

I was thinking the same. I remember finding a thread that also had discussions on her mental health etc and the site staff locked the thread (can't remember if it's because it was getting taken too far or if it was just generally not allowed)

Just now, The Siren said:

I was thinking the same. I remember finding a thread that also had discussions on her mental health etc and the site staff locked the thread (can't remember if it's because it was getting taken too far or if it was just generally not allowed)

I think it was the thread someone made speculating on whether or not Lana had BPD and writing a full blown essay on the subject :horror2:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

I think it was the thread someone made speculating on whether or not Lana had BPD and writing a full blown essay on the subject :horror2:

I think it was that thread :icant:

10 hours ago, Lxlita said:

Hi guys this is my first thread I am making on this website.

Is it? Is it really though? :tea:

Anyway, Lana did an interview with BHMAGAZINO in 2014 where she revealed she was suffering from gastric ulcers, which is probably what this was:

”I’m on tour in America since the first days of April, it’s the first time I play so many shows and everything goes exceptionally well. These past two years I don’t feel very well physically, I suffer from gastric ulcer, but I can make it through concerts who’s capacity can be over 9,000 people. I smoke, I drink a lot of coffee. I eat chocolate and pizza. My way of living when I’m not on tour isn’t that right.”

In the same interview, she also mentioned suffering with depression as well:

”I feel like I make happy songs, but when others listen to them, they think they’re sad. I can’t escape from my life, which has been wavy. Three years after my debut album, I’m still suffering from self-doubt and depression. Ahead of me there’s uncertainty and a feeling of emptiness. I don’t like it when I don’t know where I’m going. My love life, my family – are so fragile. I’m not sure of anything.”

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, COCC said:

Wait you guys don't know this? :hoshet:

I remember that interview where she explained it, it was so sad :cryney2: she took a DNA test and (typing it in spoilers since it's against the rules of the forum)

Hide contents

it turned out she's 100% that bitch :sass:

I’m so stupid!

giphy.gif

IMG-3521.jpg