Lxlita

Unreleased Songs "Leaked" By Lana and Producers

As opposed to songs leaked by fans (usually they have no business leaking in the first place, but that's for another thread), I want to create this thread to discuss Lana's unreleased songs that she has posed herself or that have been leaked by her producers. I'm going to try to make the list chorological to the best of my ability. 

Dance For Money - Uploaded by Lana on her MySpace in August 2008

White Pontiac Heaven, Axl Rose Husband, A Star for Nick, River Road, For Charlie, Of A, Fordham Road, Munny Hunny, Disco, Dance Man, Miss America, W, and Dance Money - Lana's MySpace from 2006-2008

Born To Die outtakes - numerous songs posted to Lana's personal SoundCloud in 2010 and 2011

Dangerous Girl - Uploaded by the producer Daft Dog in February 2011

LolitaDanGrechmix6 - June 24 2011

BtoD mp3 - July 25 2011 

TIWMUG - July 25 2011

- Ben Mawson's SoundCloud

Heavy Hitter + concept beat - Uploaded in a blog post by producer Blockhead in January 2012

Wolf mixes - Posted by the producer Paul Russel in 2013 on Audionetwork (can't find the month?)

Stoplight De-lite - posted by the producer Jeff Peretz in January 2013 

Motel 6 Demo - Posted by producer Jeff Perez in February 2013

Ride String Arrangment - Posted by Dan Heath in February 2013 

Hit It & Run - Uploaded by producer Tommy Tysper on SoundCloud in May 2013

Untouchable 5 - Accidentally uploaded to Rick Nowel's website in the Summer of 2013

Strangelove - Posted to Robert Logan's SoundCloud in October 2013

Princess Superstar tracks (Maha, I Just Got Burned, Moi Je Joe, Catch And Release) - Originally leaked by fans, later posted in high quality to Princess Superstar's MySpace in 2020 and 2021

Damn You (Demo/Final) - Uploaded to Chris Braide's YouTube channel in February 2021

TIWMUG demo - Uploaded by Pete Ibsen on SoundCloud

Serial Killer and Paradise - Officially uploaded by the producer Peter Ibsen in March 2022 

These are all the ones I thought of off the top of my head. I would like if others could find out some other ones as I think this list is very short. 

Find a similar thread here - 

List from @Lindsay Lohan

FOisnLzWQAszg1d.jpg

I feel like if it was posted pre-BTD, that doesn't count as a leak. It was just an unofficial release by Lana. However, the one thing I can say I think was leaked by Lana herself is the Honeymoon video 

imageproxy.jpg

7 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

This is a pretty good list if you're looking for a reference! 

Reveal hidden contents

FOisnLzWQAszg1d.jpg

(It's missing Black Beauty demo tho)

Thanks for the list, it is actually what I'm similarly looking for so I linked it to the OP. I actually found another thread that I'll also link to the OP with a similar topic. - 

From the 211 songs thread, I come to the conclusion 211 is greatly over exaggerated. It's probably what she remembers as the amount of files, which could probably contain stem files as well. We have stems from many of the songs that came from the incident. I just realised Ben Mawson leaked those BTD demos on SoundCloud from that thread lol.

Of course I don't expect a single person - or even a group of people - to make a completely accurate list, so maybe I will try to add a clear inspection of the list later. 

I don't see a few songs, maybe I'm blind, but I don't see Roses nor do I see I Want It All. And I thought slow gin fizzz was uploaded by Jeff Perez on his site, or is that another version? IDK so confusing lol. 

Also, Making Out was recorded December 2011. Driving In Cars With Boys leaked well before that. How could Making Out been from that batch if there were songs leaking from the incident before some songs had even existed? Do we have an idea of when it actually happened? 

I'm definitely curious as to whether some songs from the laptop incident (that's what I like to call it, not much of a "hack") happened to overlap with songs that were already online or in the hands of people. For instance as noted in the list the Playing Dangerous version that we had for years was not in the stem sessions and presumably from the hack, which in of itself is strange, because where would it come from if not the session? A lot of songs leaked from sessions and not batches. 

1 hour ago, Lxlita said:

Thanks for the list, it is actually what I'm similarly looking for so I linked it to the OP. I actually found another thread that I'll also link to the OP with a similar topic. - 

From the 211 songs thread, I come to the conclusion 211 is greatly over exaggerated. It's probably what she remembers as the amount of files, which could probably contain stem files as well. We have stems from many of the songs that came from the incident. I just realised Ben Mawson leaked those BTD demos on SoundCloud from that thread lol.

Of course I don't expect a single person - or even a group of people - to make a completely accurate list, so maybe I will try to add a clear inspection of the list later. 

I don't see a few songs, maybe I'm blind, but I don't see Roses nor do I see I Want It All. And I thought slow gin fizzz was uploaded by Jeff Perez on his site, or is that another version? IDK so confusing lol. 

Also, Making Out was recorded December 2011. Driving In Cars With Boys leaked well before that. How could Making Out been from that batch if there were songs leaking from the incident before some songs had even existed? Do we have an idea of when it actually happened? 

I'm definitely curious as to whether some songs from the laptop incident (that's what I like to call it, not much of a "hack") happened to overlap with songs that were already online or in the hands of people. For instance as noted in the list the Playing Dangerous version that we had for years was not in the stem sessions and presumably from the hack, which in of itself is strange, because where would it come from if not the session? A lot of songs leaked from sessions and not batches. 

"Roses - NEW VERSION " was found on a publishing site 

"Driving In Cars With Boys (Demo)" Did leak before the hack (not really sure where this one came from tbh) but I know the final was apart of the hack

"I Want It All" was part of the laptop hack 

I don't think we have an exact date for when she was hacked but it would have happened sometime between December 2011 and March 2012

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

5 hours ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Can someone tell what what the section "You're gonna love me" is? Was it the working project of BTD before BTD? A folder she had?

the hyphen under You’re Gonna Love Me represents the Unreleased songs section ending and the Born To Die Demos section starting

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

"A Star for Nick", "River Road", "For Charlie", "Of A", "Fordham Road", "Munny Hunny", "Disco", "Dance Man", "Miss America", "W", and "Dance Money" were all available for streaming via Myspace at one point, as confirmed by screenshots of her page dating from 2006-08. A ton of AKA album tracks can also be seen listed in these images.

Spoiler

DdaWe_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fi
3p8Ur_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fi
yUuFL_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fi
n5WWP_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fi
NvmYi_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fi
QzREz_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fi
OGsuj_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fi

Imgur album - https://m.imgur.com/a/xAKeg

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

1 hour ago, Coloringbooks said:

"A Star for Nick", "River Road", "For Charlie", "Of A", "Fordham Road", "Munny Hunny", "Disco", "Dance Man", "Miss America", "W", and "Dance Money" were all available for streaming via Myspace at one point, as confirmed by screenshots of her page dating from 2006-08. A ton of AKA album tracks can also be seen listed in these images.

Hide contents

DdaWe_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fi
3p8Ur_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fi
yUuFL_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fi
n5WWP_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fi
NvmYi_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fi
QzREz_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fi
OGsuj_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fi

Imgur album - https://m.imgur.com/a/xAKeg

Thank you!! - Side note do we have the video of the performance where there is the red tint/light? I just noticed we had a photo from that day. Added

5 minutes ago, Lxlita said:

Does anyone have the link for Ben Mawson's SoundCloud, or when they were uploaded? I remember the title of the TIWMUG being literally "TIWMUG" I think on the song. 

Yes I do!

Upload dates:
LolitaDanGrechmix6 - June 24 2011

BtoD mp3 - July 25 2011 

TIWMUG - July 25 2011

8 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

the hyphen under You’re Gonna Love Me represents the Unreleased songs section ending and the Born To Die Demos section starting

Omg, I'm slow, they just couldn't fit that song under a column :facepalm:, doesn't help that there is a fan mixtape titled the same thing on Youtube

13 hours ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

"Driving In Cars With Boys (Demo)" Did leak before the hack (not really sure where this one came from tbh) but I know the final was apart of the hack

The demo of Driving in Cars with Boys might've been from Three Six Zero Production's SoundCloud, along with National Anthem demo and Prom Song (Gone Wrong). According to old posts, the three tracks were all public on that account until they got taken down in 2012.

I forgot to mention in my other post but "NA (Nexus & Justin Parker)" was also uploaded to Ben's SoundCloud page on July 25, 2011! This one got taken down but Lolita/Born to Die/This Is What Makes Us Girls are still up for some reason....

57J30Hm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

also, i don’t believe any of the original six no kung fu tracks (brite lites demo, get drunk, jimmy gnecco, jump demo, ruby, & yayo demo) were from the hack, the original six tracks were uploaded by somebody who knew david kahne to a file-sharing website

mermaid motel (demo), which is also a part of this mixtape, leaked later in 2017, by lisandro

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

also, i don’t believe any of the original six no kung fu tracks (brite lites demo, get drunk, jimmy gnecco, jump demo, ruby, & yayo demo) were from the hack, the original six tracks were uploaded by somebody who knew david kahne to a file-sharing website

yeah i'm pretty sure it leaked from someone who had a CD version of it that was possibly passed around (david kahne might've found out from that CD but that's speculation)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 4/15/2022 at 5:26 PM, Coloringbooks said:

The demo of Driving in Cars with Boys might've been from Three Six Zero Production's SoundCloud, along with National Anthem demo and Prom Song (Gone Wrong). According to old posts, the three tracks were all public on that account until they got taken down in 2012.

I forgot to mention in my other post but "NA (Nexus & Justin Parker)" was also uploaded to Ben's SoundCloud page on July 25, 2011! This one got taken down but Lolita/Born to Die/This Is What Makes Us Girls are still up for some reason....

57J30Hm_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

is there a waybackmachine link? i wonder what versions were uploaded 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y