Sign in to follow this  
shadesofloveduthenandnow

Lana del Ray

Her attractive look is only achievenents of great make-up artists. Without tons of make-up, she is apartamenty really unattractive. Somebody saw her with dog shitting on street (she didn’t clean it!) and this person said she looks terrible in casual style

8 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

Her attractive look is only achievenents of great make-up artists. Without tons of make-up, she is apartamenty really unattractive. Somebody saw her with dog shitting on street (she didn’t clean it!) and this person said she looks terrible in casual style

Pictures leaked and she looks terrible with no makeup :toofloppy:

Spoiler

Web_Summit_2017_-_Future_Societies_SM0_1

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

16 minutes ago, PrettyBaby said:

Guys, she used to have a totally different look before Born to Die. What a poser. Nothing to see here.

i heard that she's actually an industry plant and used her father's money to get where she is now :wtf:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 4/15/2022 at 11:57 AM, palemoonbaby said:

Her ears are also too low on her head! :true: 

whatarecoloris.jpg

She has a song about Harvey Weinstein and she loves to sing about how she "fucked her way up to the top". Disgusting! No wonder the children of Generation Z act the way they do! It's role models like Elizabeth that are the downfall of this generation. May G-d bless her damned soul.

i heard that before she had her “big break” with her songs “video games” & “summertime sadness” she was a completely different person, & she looked SO different! i heard that she’s changed her appearance so drastically that she took this very strange experimental drug which allowed her to grow from 5’0 to 5’7! & her stage name was something like “glitter hop-scotch diva” or something really weird like that, apparently she lived in a trailer park even though her father’s worth at least 1 trillion dollars, i can’t believe she has the nerve to romanticize the “sweet trailer life”, when in reality, she’s romanticizing poverty, prostitution, drugs, domestic abuse, gender inequality, eating disorders, depression, anxiety, insane asylums, demonic possessions, & tax evasion! rumor has it that anthony fantano saw her at a dick’s sporting goods, & when she saw him, she starting screaming at him like a banshee & twisted his left nipple! how dare she? she really can’t handle criticism! i bet her follow-up project “ultraviolence” is going to SUCK!

Spoiler

i love how this thread is just poking fun at all of the negative criticism she’s received over the past decade :bebe:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

anyone heard her latest piano flop? no? me either, it must've flopped

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole