Sign in to follow this  
baddisease

Nintendo Switch vs Nintendo Switch OLED vs Nintendo Switch Lite

im pretty sure the only difference between the switch and switch lite is tv compatibility and the ability to change the joycons but the switch lite does come in more colors so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ idk about the OLED except that it looks better but the OG screen is just fine in my opinion :true: I have the regular switch and I love it despite not picking it up in the last 3 months.. I really need to finish BOTW :eartha2:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Ok I skimmed and I say look into the Switch LITE, it's the smallest, the normal one may be better if you care about dialogue heavy scenes having tiny text in games (docking/connecting it to a screen to see it clearer), if you can get past that, I recommend the Lite. There also may be a customer service or Nintendo line to email/call for more product info?

I had the original Switch but right before Christmas I found a Switch OLED at Amazon and ordered it but it was going to be a present for my bf at the time so I heard they would be available at Gamestop and I went and got one at the local one by my house so he could open it for Christmas and then i just kept the one I got on Amazon and replaced mine. Now we gameshare using my account so he can play all my Nintendo games bc games are expensive and I always buy the new Nintendo made games like Mario, Zelda, etc so this way he won't have to buy them

anyways long rant over, i use my OLED exclusively now

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Oh, before I forget, I know this is a Nintendo Switch thread, but for anybody with a 3ds, the eshop is being closed in 2023! I think the ability to add funds through a credit card has ended, but the deadline to add funds from a code card doesn't end until late May! There are some good virtual console games on that (I especially recommend getting any random Pokemon trading software like the pokemon bank, or the dream radar!)

My friend got the OLED and right away the controller annoyed her because it makes noises. So she wanted a replacement but both the store and Nintendo told her it's just how the controllers are made now. The person at the store said it's because that model is made with cheaper components

I have a Switch Lite and it works for me. It just doesn't have the rumble function so if it's agame that relies heavily on that then it might not work idk

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream