Lxlita

Elon Musk's Ongoing Bid to Buy Twitter

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

The guys straight up like a James Bond Villain that wants to take over the world, with his rockets and controlling the media.  Everything he says I don’t believe at all ‘I care about humanity’  this man cares about himself and showing off his power.  I wouldn’t be surprised if he runs for President one day.  

Right. He's the prime example of a narcissist, he doesn't care at all. And his definition of "free speech" is dangerous af.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

I think they should just ban all government officials. Sorry. No policy worth enacting can be whittled down to 250 characters. There's no reason for anyone in office to have a twitter account other than to spread out of context snippets and virtue signaling--and is the reason why the electorate is so ill informed. It should be a tool to link towards gov. sites or inform people about upcoming events. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

I think they should just ban all government officials. Sorry. No policy worth enacting can be whittled down to 250 characters. There's no reason for anyone in office to have a twitter account other than to spread out of context snippets and virtue signaling--and is the reason why the electorate is so ill informed. It should be a tool to link towards gov. sites or inform people about upcoming events. 

Political rants on social media alone should convince people that someone's unfit for the job.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

Him saying that he did it for humanity is just ridiculous 

Edited by Deadly Nightshade

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

it hasn't even been a full day since he has officially became the owner of twitter, and already, there are 1000s of tweets displaying slurs and hateful language, this is going to be such a shitshow, it's incredibly concerning, it feels like the world is becoming more of a chaotic place each and everyday, these people do not deserve platforms, they shouldn't have the ability to say such horrible things, this is only going to make the problem worse and i gurantee you that he doesn't give a fuck about it

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

i do not think this will make much of a difference, at least for women. men were already allowed to threaten to r*pe & m*rder women with no consequences. but maybe at least women will not get banned anymore for denouncing pedophilia. overall tho i do not think most users will notice a significant difference.

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Everyone paying to get verified on Twitter.... so pointless tbh. 

If all these randoms have a blue checkmark it's going to be 10x more meaningless pretty soon :really:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

I really don't know what Elon's game is but some people are speculating he's trying to ruin Twitter on purpose and I kinda believe it, but I don't know for what purpose.

Anyway if you pay for Twitter ya mom's a hoe x

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven