Elle

Lana with fans at Bottega Louie Restaurant in West Hollywood, CA - April 23rd, 2022

Last night, Lana Del Rey met some fans while dining out at Bottega Louie, an Italian restaurant in West Hollywood, California.

52027332483_cd79409c18_b.jpg52026250457_1bdd0a9729_b.jpg52027847550_28b79025d8_b.jpg52048888398_b5789ba172_b.jpg

More photos:

Spoiler

52027422663_8d77f840d4_b.jpg52047797507_7754ea5bfd_b.jpg52049089619_4449bca5e2_o.jpg52048888393_d3bdc6f4cb_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

She has the same taste in restaurants as a tourist lol. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So pretty as always :crying4: Is that lighter hair part the Chemtrails blonde showing off over the dark dye? Cause I don't remember her having that color "recently" :um2:

3 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

she looks so beautiful :wub: i love how her hair looks darker in the last pic. she should go back to dark brown/black for the new era :legend:

I think she may have gotten her hair done recently, as she followed her longtime hairdresser Tracey Cunnigham and her assistant Soumuy Nam on her honeymoon IG a couple of days ago! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The guy in the first picture said: “This was at West Hollywood around 10PM. I’ve seen celebrities before but I have never been so overwhelmed of happiness. I got to talk to her and told her how she influenced my upbringing. She then said “aww your so sweet” and I’m a aspiring fashion designer. So I brought up obviously the Met Gala. I told her one day I would take her to the Met. She said “fashion wow I love that” she asked for my name and can you not. She repeated my name and held my hand. And she said “I’ll keep your name in the forefront of mind”. And then went off to give her a hug. This was one of the best moments of my life. Still processing this moment. She’s inspired me in so many way’s. Most humble person ever was not stuck up at all. Really kind and you felt her presence such a Queen 🤍 Last, insight she mentioned that she’s always in Santa Monica Blvd and that no one recognizes her. Like what how can you not spot her haha. So maybe strolling around Santa Monica will maybe raise your chances of seeing her for anyone who’s a fan ❤️🔥

So cute!!

A00DBB5B-1C9D-4A17-8A84-22525D594416.jpe

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

the gourmet thread shows it's effect 

https://www.bottegalouie.com/

nice choice!

For $30, that Margherita pizza better be served by Lana herself while she sings Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight. 

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

For $30, that Margherita pizza better be served by Lana herself while she sings Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight. 

They sell San Pellegrino aka a bottle of water for only 9$ so you could have a pizza with basically nothing on it and a bottle of water for just 39$ plus the tip. A bargain.

Seriously rich people prices make me laugh sometimes

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

2 minutes ago, BlueINK said:

They sell San Pellegrino aka a bottle of water for only 9$ so you could have a pizza with basically nothing on it and a bottle of water for just 39$ plus the tip. A bargain.

Seriously rich people prices make me laugh sometimes

it’s just stupid pricing structure on the restaurants behalf. I think it’s purposefully done to entice ppl to get the pizzas with more toppings? I don’t get the logic 

18 minutes ago, Mer said:

it’s just stupid pricing structure on the restaurants behalf. I think it’s purposefully done to entice ppl to get the pizzas with more toppings? I don’t get the logic 

I think you also pay the location, not just the food.

9 hours ago, Burthdaykake said:

I told her one day I would take her to the Met. She said “fashion wow I love that”

do y'all think she preannounced her appearance on met gala here :toofloppy:

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Can someone please explain why "Mexican Coca Cola" and "Mexican Sprite"

Is it because they use cane sugar? When my friend from Michigan visited, he said our Coke was better because it had cane sugar and not corn syrup or something like that

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

6 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Can someone please explain why "Mexican Coca Cola" and "Mexican Sprite"

Is it because they use cane sugar? When my friend from Michigan visited, he said our Coke was better because it had cane sugar and not corn syrup or something like that

Yeah, it's because of that. US cola uses corn syrup as far as I know, might taste slightly different I guess.

10 hours ago, Burthdaykake said:

The guy in the first picture said: “This was at West Hollywood around 10PM. I’ve seen celebrities before but I have never been so overwhelmed of happiness. I got to talk to her and told her how she influenced my upbringing. She then said “aww your so sweet” and I’m a aspiring fashion designer. So I brought up obviously the Met Gala. I told her one day I would take her to the Met. She said “fashion wow I love that” she asked for my name and can you not. She repeated my name and held my hand. And she said “I’ll keep your name in the forefront of mind”. And then went off to give her a hug. This was one of the best moments of my life. Still processing this moment. She’s inspired me in so many way’s. Most humble person ever was not stuck up at all. Really kind and you felt her presence such a Queen 🤍 Last, insight she mentioned that she’s always in Santa Monica Blvd and that no one recognizes her. Like what how can you not spot her haha. So maybe strolling around Santa Monica will maybe raise your chances of seeing her for anyone who’s a fan ❤️🔥

So cute!!

This is so sweet. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

I think you also pay the location, not just the food.

Not really unless you’re at a beach-side restaurant, the cost of living is ridiculously high & contributes to higher prices in general but there’s still TONS of reasonably priced amazing food all throughout LA, there’s also a TON of overpriced tourist traps. Especially in Hollywood, this pic is in Weho & it’s a richer part of the town but it’s also 100% party central and has alot of great non-expensive places to eat.

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif