Charlottexseax

Meet Me In The Pale Moonlight on Spotify and Youtube?

Ok so, I really hope this thread doesn't already exist, in which case I'm sorry and I hope a mod will merge it..

Anyhoo, I just came across this on Youtube:

It's an automatically-generated page for MMITPM, which means it was "officially" released and then Youtube automatically put it up there.

So... what's going on?

https://open.spotify.com/track/22xZyUMKiPPYshak6ixabl?si=266927274f0942ae

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

How long before it’s taken down? :teehee:

I mean it has been up for 5 months, whereas Serial  Killer was only up for like 4 days. I don't know why this wasn't taken down though

37 minutes ago, Charlottexseax said:

I mean it has been up for 5 months, whereas Serial  Killer was only up for like 4 days. I don't know why this wasn't taken down though

Her team is simply too lazy to search and flag illegal uploads on streaming services.

This one is up for over 2 years with 9 million views.

53 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Her team is simply too lazy to search and flag illegal uploads on streaming services.

This one is up for over 2 years with 9 million views.

It's a release of some kind as:

℗ 2184951 Records DK

is some kind of tag for it (from the youtube description). Hits of that tag in google suggests it's on apple music, at least. Half-heartedly hoping it's LDR just fooling around with her unreleased song, and not a disgruntled producer or some profiteering guy. It's hard to track its existence, because LDR isn't referenced (other than the image) in any description.

6 minutes ago, slang said:

It's a release of some kind as:

℗ 2184951 Records DK

is some kind of tag for it (from the youtube description). Hits of that tag in google suggests it's on apple music, at least. Half-heartedly hoping it's LDR just fooling around with her unreleased song, and not a disgruntled producer or some profiteering guy. It's hard to track its existence, because LDR isn't referenced (other than the image) in any description.

It's unfortunately not LDR and also not a producer, it's someone who illegally uploaded her song and is profiting of it. Usually they get taken down quickly but Lana's legal team is next to non-existent.