annedauphine

Lauren Sanderson

She covered Lana :) Her voice is fckn sex

I booked my Eurostar and hotel tickets to see her in her two concerts in London on August 16th and 17th and I fucking swear on my LIFE I'm gonna do everything I can to meet her :crying2: Already doing my best to get noticed on Twitter

ZKcaooE.png

5 hours ago, annedauphine said:

She covered Lana :) Her voice is fckn sex

I booked my Eurostar and hotel tickets to see her in her two concerts in London on August 16th and 17th and I fucking swear on my LIFE I'm gonna do everything I can to meet her :crying2: Already doing my best to get noticed on Twitter

:wowcry: this cover is really good

6 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

:wowcry: this cover is really good

I am so happy you like it :D I would D I E for her to cover more Lana songs, cause I love HIAB but it's not my fav Lana song

ZKcaooE.png

I forgot to put this song in the OP. I love it sooooo fucking much, especially the mf chorus. I wish there wasn't a male voice but that's just me to be fair they fit really well together!

On 5/9/2022 at 10:35 PM, That Venice Bitch said:

She Don’t Love Me by Jax Anderson feat Lauren is rly great

Word, and also the video pfeeeew

On 5/10/2022 at 9:50 AM, Doja Cat said:

Tongue Tied, Queen B and Anyone are so good, Hotel Room too 

Taste.

God her voice really is my whole world atm, I'm so extremely excited for the concerts... This one is growing on me tooooo what a cheesy vid I love it

ZKcaooE.png

Bro sorry for spamming this thread and this is going to sound cringy but, I've listened to Hi. and mostly In My Head soooo much more but I'm surpassing 100 listens of Gay 4 Me today and I'm lowkey super emotional, like this was the song that triggered my obsession w Lauren and I love this song so hard. So so hard. It means so much more to me than what it conveys. This song is super important to me

ZKcaooE.png

Album is out, I'm extremely happy with it. Let Me Down is probably my favourite of the new songs, followed by Don't Watch The News.

Honestly if she plays nothing lasts forever at my show I will tear up like a lil bitch

ZKcaooE.png

Okay so she released one song a week for 5 weeks now, including two of my fav songs of her ever, she's still my most listened to artist on Spotify ever, I'm seeing her VIP on June 13th in Paris, seeing her normal ticket again in Antwerp June 15th, and she sent me a one minute long video encouraging me and calling me by my name after I contacted her about how she made me feel better when she announced her tour when I was feeling suicidal, and she opened an OF today, and this is honestly way too much for me even if I was at my peak lol. I love her so mf much!!

Yall sleeping on her music tbh :D I feel alone in this thread haha

ZKcaooE.png