SalvaWHORE

Lana Del Rey course at NYU's Clive Davis Institute of Recorded Music

Hey guys, i saw this on instagram.

Does anyone know any information about this course?

ATUPDFo.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ok so what lanaboards member is kath3000

dont be shy :creepna3:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Fuck school.

I am enrolling

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

“In so many ways, I feel like Lana Del Rey is both a blueprint and a cautionary tale, a complicated pop star who resonates so much with her fans, not because of how she makes them feel about her, but rather how she makes them feel about themselves. She has changed the parameters of baroque pop and now more specifically “sad girl pop” through her music, by expanding the subject matter which at times is controversial and challenging. There are so many pieces in this mosaic that we have now come to know as Lana Del Rey, and this course examines every dimension of it.”

:trisha: goosebumps

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

10 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I wonder if things like QFTC etc will be touched upon. Despite anyone’s opinion on it, it was quite controversial and is pretty well known in social media. Anyways, I do miss those niche college courses lol

It probably will. 

According to an NYU rep, the course will examine Del Rey’s contributions to 21st Century pop stardom, her relationship to feminism, her musical influences and artists she has influenced, and her connection to social justice movements such as  #BlackLlivesMatter, #MeToo and #TimesUp”

1 hour ago, palemoonbaby said:

The fact some times ago I had dream that we, LanaBoards active users attented together on university on the same degree:thumb2:

My BFF's was @Whore of Tropico and @Mer and @Surf Noir had crush on me:lanahairflip2:

My dreams are really crazy

Who wouldn't have a crush on you? :illumilana2:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift