DeadSeaOfMercury

Apple discontinues the iPod

7 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

i knew these would become relics:oprah: i still have + love my ipod shuffle 

I love to hear that!

I still have my shuffle, ipod nano and ipod touch. Love them all, even tho the touch is unusable due to a smashed screen. I've updated my nano from time to time with new music, but I love leaving the shuffle exactly as it was since like 2009. 

I'm not sure why I never had the classic ipod, but the nano was seriously my favourite one. 

I won an eBay auction for a nano 3G, After resetting it and everything + syncing to my iTunes, It kept the name Allam’s iPod I was like ok cool.

But then my iPhone was labeled Allam’s iPhone, I don’t know how, Took a while but my iPhone got back to normal, Younger me thought it was a virus stealing shit from me…

:bebe:

Thanks for the memories Allam…

IMG-3521.jpg

I personally think that Spotify should make a pod but theirs can be called Pea Pod and look like an actual pea pod because their symbol is a green circle and two of the peas on the pod can be your airpods and the third can be a mini microphone for singalongs

I'm sure I'm not the only person who thought of this and thinks they should do it

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

My iPod Touch won't even update anymore, it's been years :icant:

i remember when i had one in middle school and thought i was the baddest bitch in that school :candy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, avenue said:

still looking to buy an ipod classic and upgrading it :true:

i've done 4 so far, it's a lot of fun!

Screen-Shot-2022-05-10-at-7-12-14-PM.png

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

1 hour ago, YUNGATA said:

Old iPods sound sooo good compared to modern phones, even with just mid range headphones.

Invest in a LG V60 ThinQ! It has special chips and whatnot inside that makes music sound really good with any kind of headphone.

giphy.gif

The iPod fanatic in me has died.... it was long coming but I didn't expect them to kill the line like this. 

My first iPod was the 2nd gen Touch and like @Hydroponic Weeds, I was a bad bitch in middle school too :blush3:

Ive also owned the 4th, 5th, and 6th Touch and a green 3rd gen. Nano. good times :cryney2: