Sign in to follow this  
baddisease

Senate fails to advance bill protecting abortion rights ahead of Supreme Court decision

Get rid of the fucking filibuster you twats. 51-49 should not be a losing result how fucked up can that be. Sinema and Manchin are solely responsible for this and it is absurd to say in a "democracy". 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

This was destined to fail as you need more then 60 votes and not all democratic senators are in favour.  The very best thing you can do is go out and vote in the mid terms for a democrat.  The more democrats in the senate and it will change a lot!   

I think America is a very broken and outdated country in terms of government, a revolution needs to happen 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

31 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

This was destined to fail as you need more then 60 votes and not all democratic senators are in favour.  The very best thing you can do is go out and vote in the mid terms for a democrat.  The more democrats in the senate and it will change a lot!   

I think America is a very broken and outdated country in terms of government, a revolution needs to happen 

To me people need to stop voting until new alternatives to voting are put in place.

Theres no reason to elect people to make decisions on your behalf in 2022, especially when everyone knows these people are corrupt and you wouldn't trust any of them to do anything.

In 2022 with the internet there should be a better way where individuals get their say on every law and rule there is and do what people actually want done.

It's crazy to me that people actually vote for politicians when we don't know them at all personally, we do know they are liars and corrupt and that you shouldn't trust them at all. I don't even trust people I know personally to vote for them never mind someone i've never even seen in real life before.

Wow I've wanted to live in the USA and to get the American nationality my whole life, and trust and believe that France is an imperfect country, but that is truly something else. They have blood on their hands period

ZKcaooE.png

9 minutes ago, annedauphine said:

Wow I've wanted to live in the USA and to get the American nationality my whole life, and trust and believe that France is an imperfect country, but that is truly something else. They have blood on their hands period

do not come here - not because we don't want people here but because you're probably better off where you're at right now :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 hours ago, Mer said:

Get rid of the fucking filibuster you twats. 51-49 should not be a losing result how fucked up can that be. Sinema and Manchin are solely responsible for this and it is absurd to say in a "democracy". 

It’s a double edged sword because the filibuster also protects against a right wing senate passing all sorts of crazy laws. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

30 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

It’s a double edged sword because the filibuster also protects against a right wing senate passing all sorts of crazy laws. 

If the GOP has the majority, in a functioning democracy, they should be allowed to pass all sorts of crazy laws bc they represent the will of the people.

I am not in favor of abolishing the filibuster in order to pass a left wing agenda, I am in favor of abolishing the filibuster in order to let the majority--whichever party that may be--rule based on the values of the people who elected them. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Give term limits to SCOTUS and congress people so they can only serve in their positions a maximum of 6 years - 3, 2 year terms. Also, call it agism, but put an age limit on congress and SCOTUS members. In terms of SCOTUS, people should have a vote on who gets let into the party. If someone quits or dies, that spot stays open until the next election. If they all die, too bad, we'll have an empty SCOTUS.

Also, fuck Democrats and Republicans for letting this fail. Republicans especially. You're supposed to keep a separation of church and state, just because you let your religious beliefs determine your personal opinions on things, you should be listening to your fucking constituents when it comes to things like this. Fuck your party, fuck your religion. The representation in America isn't representation of the people, but representation of corporatism and capitalism, which goes to show that even laws can be bought in America. I fucking hate it here. 

I think there should be an eviction notice on anyone's door who is a republican or democratic congress member. Fuck them both. They both suck, but particularly republicans. 

this-place-sucks-60days-in.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 hours ago, Mer said:

Say it again

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

The dawn of the Second Civil War.... the elite did a good job in "leaking" the abortion draft at a convenient time as a distraction to whatever social and economical clusterfuck is coming our way in the next year or so. As a poli sci graduate, I felt smart for giving the benefit of the doubt to other political ideologies and voting for candidates in multiple parties, only voting for those who make more "sense" regardless of party, through the past 6 years. But I'm going all blue till as far as i can see; even if democrats are equally "criminals". At least democrats do not lie to you on how tax payer money is wasted, nor work hard on restricting on how you live your life. Meanwhile the party of personal freedoms and small government is surely hard at work that there are no personal freedoms and that there are multiple taxes added on each year (@ Ron DeSantis). Fuck you republicans, truly and honestly fuck all of you and your sick fetish of forcing everyone to live like you. Republicans cry that the woke libtards cancel them and that they are shoving gay sex and racial equality down their throat's, but conservatives are the biggest backwards crybabies ever. Progress is a human trait, evolve or die rotting with your old ways.

Republicans do not give a fuck about children. Never have never will. If they did, they wouldn't vote for ped***es or spouse abusers; the public education in this country would be #1 on the globe; Kindergarten would be a child's RIGHT; no child would be homeless nor starving; healthcare for children would be low cost; child s***al abuse would not be so commonplace; the arts would have an equal force next to reading, writing and math; the foster care system would not be broke; etc etc etc

I will not bother with a republican politician until a single thing off this website is mentioned in their campaign.... which will happen when pigs fly :justride:

https://aspe.hhs.gov/reports/partial-listing-problems-facing-american-children-youth-families-0

#rantover

1 hour ago, TRENCH said:

But I'm going all blue till as far as i can see; even if democrats are equally "criminals".

at this point i'm genuinely wanting to leave the country because it looks like it's going to implode

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 5/11/2022 at 11:52 PM, blameitonme said:

you can’t ban abortion you can only ban safe abortions :facepalm:

Right

The non-sentient, non-conscious cell clumps are still gonna be lost by the end of these procedures - the difference is that the women might also be.

The only life at stake is the woman's and they're putting it at risk without batting an eye.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible