Rust Dress

Jack Antonoff has revealed that him and Lana have recorded a new song at Henson Studios in Los Angeles, CA.

KING

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

11 minutes ago, 400lux said:

piano ballads pt 4 incoming :toofloppy: 

His piano ballads on NFR/COCC > the ones in BB (except for WFWF) so :makeup:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I don’t think that necessarily means that song is a piano ballad. I think the recording process for a lot of songs start off with just piano or guitar and more gets added later. Rick talked about the recording process with Lana once and mentioned a similar approach. 

well, interesting. this is a sign that album is most likely not coming this year if they’re still working on new songs, lana herself said that pressing everything on physical releases takes few months. i guess that’s good though, she didn’t announce anything so she has time to think and create a solid album, she’s aware that nfr was (objectively) better than last 2 records so maybe she wants to create something on the same level. i only hope if she works with jack they bring new sound and won’t use the same samples from older projects. plus i hope there’s more producers associated with the album