Rust Dress

Jack Antonoff has revealed that him and Lana have recorded a new song at Henson Studios in Los Angeles, CA.

if it has to be a fucking piano ballad, make it hope is a dangerous thing or happiness is a butterfly please

not love snoozefest ❤

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, Brightsun said:

voice memo ? what if we are getting white mustung's  this intro song :oprah::trisha::trisha::trisha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAMlo67uAVk  

I still think about this smh and she might have just been thinking of those lines on the spot

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

1 minute ago, avenue said:

at least the jack stans are eating

granted it’s cold stale bread that is being shared with 2737848 other indie pop girls but still eating

I'm gluten intolerant

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

53 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

What’s with these expectations?

when you let go of anything like that and you’re experiencing an artists journey in her own art, I find it so enjoyable

We literally have no control over what’s to come, why build these fantasies 

enjoy her while were here because one day this will just be nostalgia 

mmm yes i can enjoy seeing her progress as an artist, but i cant change my own taste and the fact that I am not personally enjoying the piano/foll driven songs at all… Loved Arcadia buuuut… really can’t get hyped knowing it’s going to be the same thing again (Especially when Jack is involved) 

Not building my own fantasies when Lana has shown she can give us so much more than songs with only 3 boring instruments and bad vocal mixing. I’m just  spewing my own opinions, if u don’t agree then u don’t agree there’s nothing wrong w that, but it won’t change how I feel abt it

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I never thought Lana would release an album as highly regarded as NFR after LFL, which most people called her worst at the time. Definitely would not write off her whole career because of the producers she has been working with or because of her preference for piano ballads lately.  Saying that she will never make “interesting” music again is crazy to me. 

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

I never thought Lana would release an album as highly regarded as NFR after LFL, which most people called her worst at the time. Definitely would not write off her whole career because of the producers she has been working with or because of her preference for piano ballads lately.  Saying that she will never make “interesting” music again is crazy to me. 

well she has given some interesting stuff, interesting has many meanings… I don’t think we’ll get exciting (by my own terms) stuff anymore. Last two albums have come and gone with nothing memorable to me besides the older leaked songs. 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

y'all let's just wait and see till we get to hear the damn song - in the meantime start manifesting for the sounds you want 'cause i know she'll deliver :party:

27 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I don't even understand where the obsession with piano ballads even came from tbh, I don't consider NFR or Chemtrails piano albums at all :stareney2:

Norman Fucking Tin Can is the most claustrophobic album ive ever heard. The dry air and filtered vocals are just not it. He mixes everything so quietly that its almost pointless to include… ie drums especially! His constant recycling ala Solar Power, Wild at Heart, etc, is just very lacking. He seems like the kind of guy that says if u dont like the sound, get better speakers.  :oprah3: reputation was a fantastic display of his range in production, but there’s something about his work with lana that just seems cocky and too sure of itself. Its like he knew bringing the two names together, that he wouldnt even have to try to make it sound exciting. But again, my biggest issue with jack is the lack of atmosphere his production

30 minutes ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

mmm yes i can enjoy seeing her progress as an artist, but i cant change my own taste and the fact that I am not personally enjoying the piano/foll driven songs at all… Loved Arcadia buuuut… really can’t get hyped knowing it’s going to be the same thing again (Especially when Jack is involved) 

Not building my own fantasies when Lana has shown she can give us so much more than songs with only 3 boring instruments and bad vocal mixing. I’m just  spewing my own opinions, if u don’t agree then u don’t agree there’s nothing wrong w that, but it won’t change how I feel abt it

this. 

let people voice their thoughts, positive or negative. The things we look for in music and what make music enjoyable is completely subjective.