Rust Dress

Jack Antonoff has revealed that him and Lana have recorded a new song at Henson Studios in Los Angeles, CA.

12 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I can see the next Jack debate coming already 

stan-twitter-bettysparty.gif

i've jokingly hating on jack before during the debates but in reality i hope by now we're all aware that Lana is the one deciding on the sound :agree: even a small glance at jack's work with other artists shows his versatility. 

I’m assuming that they worked on the song April 2nd when Jack posted the tiktok of Lana outside Henson Studios. Can’t wait to see what’s to come! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The only top tier piano-driven song Jack has worked on is White Dress, if that's what he meant by magic then I'm perched. Otherwise, the rest is a wash. :oic3:

at this point i don't care who the producer is, we're winning

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Well this is also a sign that the album could be multiple producers since she only has 1 new Jack one confirmed. Maybe they’ll make a few together or maybe use some of the unused bombastic ones (hoping and praying Loved You Then and Now is one of these) and then there will be other producers too, some new some old! Hoping for a summer 2023 release with a huge rollout and critical acclaim!!

Why are people freaking out? (In a "not him again" way. Obviously I understand being excited for our first real confirmation of new songs). We already knew Jack was involved in the album and we don't know anything about the song(s) :wtf3:

Also piano is basically the starting point of every song. Is the best instrument to start composing on and accompany a raw melody so that doesn't mean it's a piano only ballad (and we are definitely getting a couple of those anyway)

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Oh no you're back ... 

this pretty much settles it for me, Jared is Jack or Laura in disguise :creepna2:

3 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

as long as it’s a white dress and not another let me put you in a coma

or Dread song