Say Yes to Heaven

Lana at the Gucci Cosmogonie fashion show at Castel Del Monte in Andria, Italy - May 16th, 2022

The last video has the same energy as that one gif of Charli XCX :true:

imageproxy.jpg

6 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

281369210-1923796141155183-5169344973460

From IG @voguethailand, don't know if they are the original source but I didn't find it in higher resolution.

Omg her shoes. Theres such a 60s mod vibe with a modern twist with this look. I feel like

shes been giving very old money aesthetic lately and i am so here for it. This is def one of the most exciting looks ive seen her in in a while! 

4 hours ago, Elle said:

Well I now know why her hair and makeup are serving past-era vibes… they were done by her OG hair and makeup artists Pammy Cochran & Anna Cofone! She switched hair artists in 2018 to Sheridan Ward and her makeup artist to Etienne Ortega in 2020. The classics are back! x

You see Sheridan and Etienne did make her look gorgeous, but her og team has a way of constructing such classic, editorial looks. Its a specific type of artistry i feel that really brings a lot of character out as opposed to typical celebrity glamour. Not saying either artist is better, but i hope to see more of this type of glam!

4 hours ago, Elle said:

Well I now know why her hair and makeup are serving past-era vibes… they were done by her OG hair and makeup artists Pammy Cochran & Anna Cofone! She switched hair artists in 2018 to Sheridan Ward and her makeup artist to Etienne Ortega in 2020. The classics are back! x

maximalism is back baby!!! roses are in full bloom :dmd: 

mUENGN9.png

6 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

RictyT8.gif

if you save this you owe me a birthday present

why does she look so fucking hot here? that energy UGHHH

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 hours ago, Elle said:

Some pics :) x

B51-F8154-D210-45-A7-8630-5961-D3-C5-EBF3 78-C57-FA4-7-D6-E-4-E7-A-B8-DB-777-C544-E64-B1

also adjusted the thread’s title to give more info x

who the fuck is daddy in this pic? 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I just love how her old team worked on this look with her, seeing Anna and Pammy post about this on social media felt so right. :thankyou:

7 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I just love how her old team worked on this look with her, seeing Anna and Pammy post about this on social media felt so right. :thankyou:

She really got all her OGs for this event! Marc Ramos coloured her hair for it, and he had been colouring her hair since 2011 until she switched to Tracey Cunningham in 2017 x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

14 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

So stunning, what an instantly iconic portrait EF62-A715-1693-4-A4-E-A15-C-44-DFDF301-B

I'm so so in love with this look :wowcry: It's so nice to see Anna and Pammy back, as well as Marc Ramos for the hair coloring and just to generally see Lana having so much fun with fashion again. You can tell in all the pictures from the event that she feels as good as she looks 

imageproxy.jpg