Elle

Lana Del Rey covers W Magazine - May 2022

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

So she says the album is untitled so far, has no color references, is very wordy and “controversial” (whatever that means)

not controversial thank god- conversational!

She looks incredible :wowcry: This shoot is the definition of glamour, every picture is stunning. I honestly get a Marilyn vibe from some of the pictures. And her smile is just so beautiful. The interview was super insightful as well, I was honestly shocked that she referenced Honeymoon not once, but twice (even if it was just to compare her lyrics then to her lyrics now) :wub: This has been such a good month to be a Lana fan

imageproxy.jpg

yessss I love the photoshoot (her milkers out of course I like it) :omg: the interview is okay kinda boring like it said so little and gave us no substance besides the fact there's an album coming and new music soon? 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 minute ago, pin up galore said:

yessss I love the photoshoot (her milkers out of course I like it) :omg: the interview is okay kinda boring like it said so little and gave us no substance besides the fact there's an album coming and new music soon? 

I feel like this was pretty important “But I’ve been sending those really raw-sounding files to a composer, Drew Erickson, and he’ll add an orchestra beneath the words, matching each syllable with music and adding reverb to my voice.”

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

I feel like this was pretty important “But I’ve been sending those really raw-sounding files to a composer, Drew Erickson, and he’ll add an orchestra beneath the words, matching each syllable with music and adding reverb to my voice.”

and they still sound raw btw