Elle

Lana Del Rey covers W Magazine - May 2022

35 minutes ago, Elle said:

“When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags, I think I wish I could extrapolate some small intention or maybe get your attention for a minute or two.”

OH MY GOD :omg:

I really hope we get a video from this shoot like we did for the Interview Mag shoot in 2020 :pray2:

imageproxy.jpg

Oh wow. What a photoshoot. Serving American Horror Story. Hoping that she'll keep it more campy this time around with album visuals too. We want witches, magic etc, not painting girlfriends feet or laying on the floor, looking cute.
As for an album - I hope she won't release it this year.

@DragonWhore PLEASE STAND UP

YOU ARE THE REAL WHORE

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Beautiful

And a Honeymoon acknowledgement, SWAN SONG at that??? My faint heart...even if she says this one is different in process and essence than HM, it may be its astral antithesis and they'll be forever linked or something. Perched

GORGEOUS IM OBSESSED 

however “It’s a very wordy album. So there’s no room for color. It’s almost like I’m typing in my mind” has me 😭 

looks like we’ll be getting more bb/tb/ww lyricism rather than classic lana lyricism, a personal loss, but i’m still excited :crai:

i wonder when this interview was done though, we know she changes her mind a lot, and she’s also been working with jack quite a bit recently and he wasn’t mentioned at all

also living for the swan song love in this thread :makeup: best song on hm yup yup yup

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Which song makes you cry?

“Swan Song.” It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon. The burn that can come from that really can incinerate your whole thinking life and your daily processes. At the end of every album, I say goodbye and thank you—very Old Hollywood style—and yet I cannot help but just continue to write.

No because Swan Song makes me cry too for the same reasons ugh her mind

and yass boobies!!!

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

I’m just so shocked right now. It’s way more than I expected. Haven’t read the interview yet. Only read the captions of the W mag instagram posts. I’m gonna pass out once it’s done. :crai:I love her so much……

15 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Beautiful

And a Honeymoon acknowledgement, SWAN SONG at that??? My faint heart...even if she says this one is different in process and essence than HM, it may be its astral antithesis and they'll be forever linked or something. Perched

This.