Elle

Lana Del Rey covers W Magazine - May 2022

THIS PHOTOSHOOT IS HER BEST ONE SINCE LIKE 2017:trisha: IT'S SUCH A COLLAPSE!! SHE LOOKS SO STUNNING  SOME PHOTOS GIVING LFL TRAILER VIBES BUT IT GIVES ALSO GALORE 2014 VIBES 

SHE FUCKING SNAPPED :defeated: THIS IS SUCH A COLLAPSE PLSS AND I'M SHOOK WE GOT ALREADY W MAGAZINE THING :oprah2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

WOW what a thing to wake up to 😍 She’s so glamorous and real here...and the recent callbacks to her greatest album, Honeymoon?? :sluttybunny: 

Any idea when this issue will be available?

ALSO THE HONEYMOON STANS ARE REALLY WINNING AND LIVING RECENTLY :trisha::oprah2:

THE WAY SHE TALKED ABOUT SWAN SONG GOT ME SHOOK AF:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

This is the saddest part of the interview for me tbh. I know she talked about having writers block after LFL and before Norman but it’s so sad she still seems to be in that place

its funny bc you wouldnt have guessed that shes having trouble with writing bc of how shes been working almost non-stop. for her own well being, i’d like to see her take a break from working for a little while after ldr9 is released. 

2 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

its funny bc you wouldnt have guessed that shes having trouble with writing bc of how shes been working almost non-stop. for her own well being, i’d like to see her take a break from working for a little while after ldr9 is released. 

to be honest I can kinda tell she’s been having trouble writing. Her songs have completely shifted from creative story telling to more personal ‘telling my story’ songs and I think a part of that is because of the writers block. Watercolor Eyes is the first song in years that has a more ‘creative’ story 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, DrunkBeautyQueen said:

I already know I'm about to get dragged for asking, but did she get a boob job?? And if not how tf do I get that to happen to me

i believe it came along with her weight gain but i could be wrong. they look totally balanced with her body n not overly round like fake ones do most of the time :umadney:

she has such a beautiful mind :cryney2:

swan song & coney island acknowledgement :cryney2:

ldr9 seems very interesting so far… the lyrics are giving me “talking like an answering machine” vibes :isee:  

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

to be honest I can kinda tell she’s been having trouble writing. Her songs have completely shifted from creative story telling to more personal ‘telling my story’ songs and I think a part of that is because of the writers block. Watercolor Eyes is the first song in years that has a more ‘creative’ story 

i just took it as a new style of writing now that she’s kind of matured and is more reflective on her life now. i can definitely see what youre saying though and i do miss the creative lyrics and story telling she did before her writers block. her lyrics have been very blunt and “im saying exactly what i mean” lately which im not the biggest fan of. 

the boobie beach pic is so fucking iconic omg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

guys… my profile pic & header… i may have predicted this a little… :wowcry: 

You manifested Lana's Marilyn vibe beach serve :true:

imageproxy.jpg

Ngl this might be one of my favourite photoshoots of her:trisha::oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

28 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

when will the magazine hit stands? 

May 24th! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

May 24th! x

BITCH NOOOO I DIDN'T KNOW IT'D BE SO SOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

34 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I’ve said it for years-even in NFR for me it was a struggle to understand what message she wanted to put out.

2 hours ago, Elle said:

"Now there are so many fewer words that come to me when I’m alone. I seem to need to be sitting with someone. It’s a little frustrating, because for so many years I was rich with ideas. Now I need someone to force me into the studio. Ideas don’t even come to me in the car anymore, my favorite place."

This really made me sad

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da