Elle

Lana Del Rey covers W Magazine - May 2022

I read it at 6am and totally missed the bit about being an angry bitch

Idk if I believe her, though

According to QftC, COCC was supposed to be a take on the music industry and how she's been treated unfairly and it really wasn't

Hopeful but also :um:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

26 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I read it at 6am and totally missed the bit about being an angry bitch

Idk if I believe her, though

According to QftC, COCC was supposed to be a take on the music industry and how she's been treated unfairly and it really wasn't

Hopeful but also :um:

the way lana's anger manifests conceptually is so interesting though, like to come up with dark but just a game, dance til we die, wfwf, and black bathing suit? :trisha: that's why i can never see her doing something straightforward, reputation-style (nor would i want that, i think) 

mUENGN9.png

2 hours ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

the way lana's anger manifests conceptually is so interesting though, like to come up with dark but just a game, dance til we die, wfwf, and black bathing suit? :trisha: that's why i can never see her doing something straightforward, reputation-style (nor would i want that, i think) 

The reviewers didn’t even understand this though, they thought black bathing suit was about her not being able to get clothes that fit her anymore due to weight gain :lmao:

Still not over this collapse :trisha::monica:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

The reviewers didn’t even understand this though, they thought black bathing suit was about her not being able to get clothes that fit her anymore due to weight gain :lmao:

Nahhh 💀💀💀

Can some of you find me a pic in color where I can see her eye makeup. I want to recreate it for a special occasion and I can't find it anywhere. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

57 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Here’s a BTS snapshot in colour, if that helps!

5-C7-F1-D3-B-1088-48-EB-BA26-4-C8-B8923-

Hopefully. Thanks, Lana has upturned eyes unlike myself but I'll try to make it work cause I absolutely love it. Why they only chose B&W photos is beyond me, but I won't act like I don't have the urge to do it myself. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

20 minutes ago, shady said:

Hopefully. Thanks, Lana has upturned eyes unlike myself but I'll try to make it work cause I absolutely love it. Why they only chose B&W photos is beyond me, but I won't act like I don't have the urge to do it myself. 

Her makeup is extremely easy, blended white and black liner-smudged with an Cotton bud stick.

you can use a darker line at the top to create a fake fold.

On 5/17/2022 at 2:26 PM, DragonWhore said:

Thanks dear. I told you hoes that things would be revealing themselves shortly and now the “proof is in the pudding” as they say. 

I have deets, give me a week and you’ll be happy with my news. 

I know it’s still a couple days away from being a week, but we would all love to hear something, anything,  if you could spill a little early (over in the LDR9 pre-release thread) ….please and thank you :die:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

On 5/17/2022 at 3:26 PM, DragonWhore said:

Thanks dear. I told you hoes that things would be revealing themselves shortly and now the “proof is in the pudding” as they say. 

Hello! it's next week and tomorrow is my birthday. Do you have any presents for me and the rest of Lanaboards? 

I found the magazine at Barnes & Noble in the women's magazine section if anyone is looking for it!!!

On 5/17/2022 at 2:26 PM, DragonWhore said:

it's been a week :judgingu3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

y’all know the cover for w magazine

i recently found a copy of that issue but with another cover (the cover is the picture that i have as my profile picture)

has anyone else seen it? i’ve scoured the internet but i’ve only found the standard cover 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

27 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

y’all know the cover for w magazine

i recently found a copy of that issue but with another cover (the cover is the picture that i have as my profile picture)

has anyone else seen it? i’ve scoured the internet but i’ve only found the standard cover 

This one? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdqIzJQADsc/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

that’s the cover i’ve been seeing everywhere

but yesterday i found this, which i haven’t seen anywhere at all. that’s why i’m wondering if anyone else has seen it :party:

link to cover

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

that’s the cover i’ve been seeing everywhere

but yesterday i found this, which i haven’t seen anywhere at all. that’s why i’m wondering if anyone else has seen it :party:

link to cover

Ohhh sorry I thought you meant that your profile picture was the standard cover :hide:

There's an animated cover using that other pic on their IG but with different font colors :um2:  but yeah that one in red and green is new to me too

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdqMhxDFGBp/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

giphy.gif