Elle

W Magazine (Jamie Hawkesworth) - May 2nd, 2022

22 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

These appear to be colourised edits ran through an AI app rather than the actual colour photographs x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i just realized, this is the shoot that that one new member was talking about right? holy fucking shit, i just put that together in my head, that's fucking crazy. i mean, they were right tho

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

19 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i just realized, this is the shoot that that one new member was talking about right? holy fucking shit, i just put that together in my head, that's fucking crazy. i mean, they were right tho

you didn’t figure this out earlier:shh2:

2 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

you didn’t figure this out earlier:shh2:

i didn't remember the magazine name and then i saw the photographer's name :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 5/18/2022 at 1:31 AM, drugmunny said:

this shoot side by side to the 2012 GQ Nude shoot really shows the difference between tastefully done erotic photography and trashiness IMO

I've never thought of that GQ shoot as trashy. It might be the way she's posed that makes me notice she's covering up more than trying to expose herself (despite the legit nudity i know), and her gaze is not provocative either. I've always seen it as quite classy. Don't know if I'm the only one who thinks that tho. 

Even when I first saw that shoot at 15 years old, when i was very against nudity and things like that (trust me, no problem with it now), I still thought it was tasteful and at the very least not trashy. (I still don't think the man grabbing her boob in the shoot was very tasteful, just talking about Lana alone in those photos)