Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, DLT said:

This is album related in the sense that it relates to the rollout but I really wonder how her being back to Tap's most high profiled artist will affect this rollout. 

Now that Dua is gone I feel like they will want/need to push out/plan more stuff. There would be more urgency since she is their highest ticket artist. That said we all know Lana does what Lana wants lol. Just interesting to wonder/think about.

As far as album rollout timeline I am hoping for earlier release, October would be great. Idk from what she has said and if that shoot is indicative of any direction I'm not necessarily getting summer vibes so could make sense. If the album is truly not done and her and Jack still have work to do then I at very least hope she can have her vinyls/physicals prioritized over other releases. I don't see her releasing without physicals no matter what she previously said lol.

Like I keep wondering and thinking about the logistics of it all. For example if other artists are scheduled to have vinyls pressed I wonder if Lana submitted hers for pressing if they would take precedence over the other acts. Like all the behind the scenes stuff is so interesting.

Here for a summer single, high-budget video, second single w another high-budget video, album release in October with world tour announcement on the same day :usrs:

9 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I kinda feel like she has a title but she didn't want to reveal it yet

Maybe she doesn't want to share it because of what happened with the bb title?

I knew it.... the vibes I know I'm gonna be obsessed with this 8ZlYhLh.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

I'd love to get more angry songs, but I'd rather have Drew to stay away from her :judgingu: 

No. More. Raw. Vocals. You can still make a point without the "rawness/messiness".

it’s not drew’s, but lana’s intention to do raw vocals:

"I’ve been practicing meditative automatic singing, where I don’t filter anything. I’ll just sing whatever comes to mind into my Voice Notes app. It’s not perfect, obviously. There are pauses, and I stumble. But I’ve been sending those really raw-sounding files to a composer, Drew Erickson, and he’ll add an orchestra beneath the words, matching each syllable with music and adding reverb to my voice."

so blame lana, not him. drew is a great producer and his orchestral arrangements remind me of that special feeling from her earlier works. i believe if lana asked him to go to the studio and record songs like she does with jack, he would agree. but lana prefers to do it different way with him. i’m not the biggest fan of it either, but i don’t think we should blame drew. if he’s working only with voice memos, he’s doing really good

OMG THE PRE-RELEASE THREAD :defeated: THIS FEELS SO SURREAL:trisha: it feels like coming home:xcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

the fact that we keep winning

we had gucci lana, we got magazine lana, we got new lyrics from lana, we got SPAGHETTI LANA IN ITALY

ahhhhh i can't

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

At least we know we aren’t getting a single *soon* since no legit insider has said a single thing about it, and this is the first time we’re actually hearing about anything music related 

"Don’t forget me"

i had no idea i'd wake up today to an LDR9 pre-release thread. we're out of the pre-pre-release era wow wow wow

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

so far, this album is giving me bartender, fine china, religion, & talking like an answering machine vibes (i know it hasn’t leaked but it feels correct) :gasp: with a breezy, honeymoon-esque atmosphere, & the luscious darkness of paradise :pray2:

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

9 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

At least we know we aren’t getting a single *soon* since no legit insider has said a single thing about it, and this is the first time we’re actually hearing about anything music related 

I know someone said something about a single in July. I have no idea if it was a reliable insider or not though.