Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I know someone said something about a single in July. I have no idea if it was a reliable insider or not though. 

No that was not a reliable insider :thumb2: we have two “reliable insiders” and neither one of them have said anything.

"Don’t forget me"

I'm really excited for this album :crying::trisha: songs about San Francisco,  orchestra , wordy,  angry , reverb , a magical moment which reminds me of  a song like White Dress , playing around with 808's :lange: 

AND IF THE PHOTOSHOOT IS A HINT AT THE AESTHETHIC WE WILL WIN SO GODDAMN HARD :hype:

THE HYPE IS REAL :monica:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, avenue said:

also i will now take bets for the username of the next scatter :true:

Lanita69 

imageproxy.jpg

Her being dressed up like Jackie Kennedy give me National Anthem / JFK vibes. Maybe Lana identifies with her on LDR9 and it's about her time after John's assassination. A lot of anger and sadness we could expect, I think this would be a perfect theme for a new Lana album. :true:

soo she's improving songs with Jack, but also recording messy voice memos and making Drew try to turn it into something? We're in for a doozy i do believe

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

12 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

plasticbag

plastiscbag... I'm willing to risk my account if it means manifesting a release soon :ma:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Do any reliable insiders have a sense of the sound?

She does mention HM quite a bit, but I could see this going BB, but also a little UV - maybe even some BTD. She seems to have a deep appreciation for her past work - particularly the first three albums. 

44 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

I know someone said something about a single in July. I have no idea if it was a reliable insider or not though. 

It’s @DragonWhore. New user. We’ll see if he comes through. ( @fl0r1dakil0s called him a liar on multiple occasions). All will be revealed in time :popcorn: