Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

24 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

My guess: she says she wants to keep it simple in the song and it means to her that it’s piano-only?!? 
agree that I want more orchestra!!

piano-only is the non-word of the year.

and if she keep going with her slogan " i want to keep the songs simple" at some point we just can listen to her throat noises

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

pls no leaked songs on LDR9.............................especially if she's just gonna slap them on there without changing them at all :toofloppy: although in general id rather it be all new stuff we haven't heard, maybe 1 leaked song max

10 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

piano-only is the non-word of the year.

and if she keep going with her slogan " i want to keep the songs simple" at some point we just can listen to her throat noises

:lmao:

i am not against piano-only songs, but they need to have a very strong melody and to be very few on the album. With her last 3 albums that do contain some, I kinda want more or something else.

I'm so excited but I wish we got more in terms of music news. I hate the way Lana slowly drips us info but I guess it makes things satisfying when they finally come out. Hopefully we get a summer single

10 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

The only leaked song I will accept is Valley of The Dolls!

Tea!!!!

especially if she’s playing around with voice memos…:eartha2:

signature.gif

"Feels like sugar in me..."

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

:lmao:

i am not against piano-only songs, but they need to have a very strong melody and to be very few on the album. With her last 3 albums that do contain some, I kinda want more or something else.

why not a piano song like "change"?   it has more depth than most of her latest piano songs.  but there are exceptions , wfwf for example, one of her best songs.

1 minute ago, shadesofyosemite said:

Everyone manifest Loved You Then and Now/Rock Candy Sweet with me pls

i would manifest it when the snippet we all listened to is real.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

15 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

:horror: we need info....

info, maybe. Not random fake news from French husbands 

personally I like only getting info like this, it feels more genuine to how Lana wants us to know things 

"Don’t forget me"

27 minutes ago, 400lux said:

pls no leaked songs on LDR9.............................especially if she's just gonna slap them on there without changing them at all :toofloppy: although in general id rather it be all new stuff we haven't heard, maybe 1 leaked song max

I’d accept Dan’s version of Fine China if she’s still serving sad bitch alongside the anger

whatarecoloris.jpg

Lana and The Weeknd's fans are a prime example of everything that's wrong with fandoms. Every new album cycle, they show us how fans can be an artist's worst enemy. Always crying and begging for artist to rehash their old sounds. It's so tiring.

Hopefully Lana gives them a huge middle finger just like The Weeknd did with his last album. 

Idk why the description is giving me Cruel World vibes... The raw, angry vocals with reverb... Maybe kinda similar to BBS in terms of "messiness"' and perhaps some orchestra?

I'm excited! :grinds: 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: