Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

latest news  after her trip to italy lana decides to re record her albums nfr and cocc with mike and rick.  

she tells us

" i wanted them wilder, darker and with a fuller production.  in this italian church  suddenly old emotions came up and i had to ask myself why i left the producer wo understand me the most.

tears were falling on the ground and my spiritual experience also lead me to mike again.  im so happy with both of them. and my new album will be the long-awaited follower of honeymoon".

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Due to description...raw, angry, "no perfection" I have in my mind songs like BBS, Dealer, Cruel World, Shades Of Cool, PWYC, HIAB, Noir and in lyrically case HIADTFAWLMTH and White Dress.

Manifesting this energy:true:

Just realised that when I made this thread first thing after I woke up, that I accidentally titled it a Pre-Release when it was meant to be a Pre-Pre-Release.. so I’ve adjusted the title. Sorry :teehee:

We’ll transition to Pre-Release when we have an album title/release date/lead single per usual x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

16 minutes ago, Jared said:

Lana and The Weeknd's fans are a prime example of everything that's wrong with fandoms. Every new album cycle, they show us how fans can be an artist's worst enemy. Always crying and begging for artist to rehash their old sounds. It's so tiring.

Hopefully Lana gives them a huge middle finger just like The Weeknd did with his last album. 

🪞

3 minutes ago, Elle said:

Just realised that when I made this thread first thing after I woke up, that I accidentally titled it a Pre-Release when it was meant to be a Pre-Pre-Release.. so I’ve adjusted the title. Sorry :teehee:

We’ll transition to Pre-Release when we have an album title/release date/lead single per usual x

it was a Freudian slip. we all want it to be the pre release thread.  please lana give us a title and a release date

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

6 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

Due to description...raw, angry, "no perfection" I have in my mind songs like BBS, Dealer, Cruel World, Shades Of Cool, PWYC, HIAB, Noir and in lyrically case HIADTFAWLMTH and White Dress.

Manifesting this energy:true:

I feel this lol, I'm also manifesting.

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

so its a conversational album... like a poetry album? :awkney:

with raw vocals from her voice memo app that Drew slapped some reverb on :silly:

"Don’t forget me"

I wonder what we'll get with her anger. She did dealer and cinnamon girl when she was angry, more ''painful'' songs. But she also did black bathing suit and fucked my way to the top angry, more ''ironic''. Also, ''a wordy album'' is something similar to blue banisters lyricism? She said ''there's no place for colors'' cause shes using automatic writing in order to contact her  unconscious and it feels like typing in her mind, will she make sure that ''don't show colors'' on the instrumental as well? dark orchestras or sober pianos maybe.... Hope there's space for drums. Is the ''epic tracks'' by jack included in this new album? A lot of new blank spaces that need to be filled :defeated::defeated:

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

Who's the main producer?

probably drew erickson and jack

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Who's the main producer?

Max Martin if we're lucky

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

2 minutes ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

Max Martin if we're lucky

Not after he butchered Lust For Life,  keep him away lol!:creep:

1 hour ago, blackestday89 said:

why not a piano song like "change"?   it has more depth than most of her latest piano songs.  but there are exceptions , wfwf for example, one of her best songs.

i would manifest it when the snippet we all listened to is real.

Change is gorgeous and has been hitting hard lately. Piano melody only, Rick served us stronger melodies than Jack, IMO. Drew has also strong piano Melodies (I didn’t mind Beautiful and Violets for Roses)