Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Dreaming in No Color ????

….a play on the phrase “dreaming in technicolor” which normally denotes being wildly unrealistic. We’ve even seen her toy with this concept before in Get Free

There’s no more chasing rainbows/

And hoping for an end to them/

Their arches are illusions/

Solid at first glance.”

just an unrealistic guess lol

She did say in the W mag interview people tell her she thinks in black and white terms :judgingu3: 

Tumblr

I don’t know what it is, but something about the new photoshoot, the references to Honeymoon, and knowing that Rob plays piano on the record makes me think viscerally about a record that’s classic in feeling, with sweeping string sections and impressionistic piano chords and dancing melodies through which conversational lyrics are carried. 

Almost in the vein of Million Dollar Man live, mixed with Buddy’s Rendezvous and Debussy’s sensibility  —

I get Cruel World meets White Dress meets Honeymoon meets Buddy's Rendezvous meets Blue Banisters vibes from this description :xcry: holy fuck i'm so excited

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

So in the interview she says she doesn’t have a name for the album picked out. However, that doesn’t mean between the time she did the interview and now she didn’t pick one. It could be closer than we think! I guess it depends when she actually gave this interview. 

after this interview I'm so hyped we WON

Spoiler

she better not disappoint :mj: 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

12 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

So in the interview she says she doesn’t have a name for the album picked out. However, that doesn’t mean between the time she did the interview and now she didn’t pick one. It could be closer than we think! I guess it depends when she actually gave this interview. 

lana revealed the name for norman in 2018 and released it in 2019. I fear we have to wait another year

yeah i'm just not getting 2022 vibes from this one

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

someone leak Loved You Then and Now and BoZ's favorite Blue Banisters track before she scrapped it to hold us over :poordat:

19 minutes ago, Thunder said:

yeah i'm just not getting 2022 vibes from this one

I’m really wondering how far off in the project she is. It looked like she worked a lot on it in the last weeks, prior her trip, but maybe it’s just me being delulu. One thing for sure: if Jack’s part is not done, it won’t be for a while, since he is on tour for a big part of summer. 

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’m really wondering how far off in the project she is. It looked like she worked a lot on it in the last weeks, prior her trip, but maybe it’s just me being delulu. One thing for sure: if Jack’s part is not done, it won’t be for a while, since he is on tour for a big part of summer. 

I'm just concerned about her not having an album title yet

She revealed NFR's title in a magazine interview but it didn't come until a year later

3 minutes ago, Thunder said:

She revealed NFR's title in a magazine interview but it didn't come until a year later

Maybe she doesn’t want to repeat BB’s mistake, where the album changed name (almost twice)? Or she is still very much in the process of it all :toofunny:

I'm not gonna be too heartbroken if we don't get the album this year just because we literally got 2 albums last year. I'm all for a slow, gradual rollout if that rollout isn't as messy as NFR (literally if it's anything like the NFR rollout I might cry that was so...)

imageproxy.jpg

I go back and forth about her most painful rollout as a fan, and it most definitely was between NFR and Blue Banisters

Hold on, Wasn’t this a Pre release earlier? or was it always Pre Pre???

1 minute ago, Thunder said:

I go back and forth about her most painful rollout as a fan, and it most definitely was between NFR and Blue Banisters

NFR was worst, BB was most Fun for me!

IMG-3521.jpg

9 minutes ago, Thunder said:

I feel like things are building up with her promo/event wise and now we have this interview/cover. I think the cycle has begun so to speak so I believe it is sooner rather than later. I think it'll be sometime this year but could be wishful thinking. 

As far as the title I think she probably has one in mind/working one but maybe just not ready to reveal yet. Maybe it would be too revealing for now. 

I'm optimistic lol.