Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

If there weren't so many problems with vinyl production, we would have gotten Chemtrails in the second half of 2020 and Blue Banisters in July 2021. So a 2022 release wouldn't be that far-fetched, although I don't really need it this early, but Taylor's release cycles are much shorter.

Manifesting Fine china(drew ericson version) and ITTJ(drew) on ldr9.

Both were originally meant for BB as well..plz...let them finally belong to a record. The public needs to hear Fine china. ITS NECESSARY FOR WORLD PEACE.  LUSH STRINGS ORGANS. THE RAIN WAS FIRE BUT WE WERE WOODEN.:krylie:

Wild one on deluxe edition :kiss3:

Ben if ur reading this plz do it kkkkk luv

41 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

I'm calling March 2024 with BTIG coming next year

??? 2 years ? Hello??? 

No way. Do u want people like me to lose our sanity 

3 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

??? 2 years ? Hello??? 

No way. Do u want people like me to lose our sanity 

I  think this could be a Violet/COCC situation. It seems a bit like she is still in a prerty early stage with the album and I could see it being pushed back 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Just now, Thunder Revenant said:

I  think this could be a Violet/COCC situation. It seems a bit like she is still in a prerty early stage with the album and I could see it being pushed back 

She recorded alot of material for BB.

She still has left over material from Nfr(the bombastic songs) and COCC.(LYTAN,RCS,SS)

She could just compile all of them :sass:

3 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Manifesting Fine china(drew ericson version) and ITTJ(drew) on ldr9.

i like drew but he is legally and psychically not allowed within a 50km radius of fine China and ITTJ

She just had her first magazine cover in a while and started talking about her next project, also her public appearances increased over the last weeks…they’re clearly gearing up to something, there’s no way this won’t come in the next 6 months or so… spring 2023 at the latest, I’d say :troll:

Lanarat.png

14 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

She still has left over material from Nfr(the bombastic songs) and COCC.(LYTAN,RCS,SS)

What’s SS from cocc?

10 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

What’s SS from cocc?

Sugary sweet..I thought it was a COCC song. Sorry if I'm mistaken 

25 minutes ago, honey dew said:

i like drew but he is legally and psychically not allowed within a 50km radius of fine China and ITTJ

:agree: that man gave us serves. He can add more to the already existing versions of those songs. 

Manifesting amazing bridges for this album :hair:

Even though I loved her last albums alot I'm kinda sad about the lack of bridges:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

14 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

Manifesting amazing bridges for this album :hair:

Even though I loved her last albums alot I'm kinda sad about the lack of bridges:true:

I think bridges were always Rick's composition structure. Jack and the other producers seem to focus more on intros and outros. 

26 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Sugary sweet..I thought it was a COCC song. Sorry if I'm mistaken 

:agree: that man gave us serves. He can add more to the already existing versions of those songs. 

the only thing drew would add to those songs is the sound of distortion when he makes them clip over the volume threshold like half of blue banisters

3 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

the album is not coming this year… if she hasn’t come up with a title yet then she obviously hasn’t done the album shoot. unless it’s going to be digital only, the vinyl pressings will take 7-9 months so i see it coming maybe early 2023

Totally true, and yet I wonder if Interscope could change its mind about it. The damn vinyl chain supply not being able to meet demand, mixed with the Billboard rules that physical copies count the day they are shipped / out and not as preorder, all of this had BB’s numbers suffer on week 1. If all the vinyls and CDs had been ready on time, she would have peaked at number 2 or 3 in the US rather than number 8 (I think). Interscope should have a digital release and vinyls preorders near that date: we’d all buy physical copies anyways.

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:

I think bridges were always Rick's composition structure. Jack and the other producers seem to focus more on intros and outros. 

Does anyone think Rick will come back at any point or is she just done with that style of songwriting? I miss his work! 

This still feels kinda surreal:trisha:

My mind is full of random thoughts , I hope the album cover has a similiar vibe /aesthethic as the W magazine photoshoot , it would be such a serve & I think it's highly possible we get a black & white album cover this time 

I don't think the album is completly done yet but I think a good amount could be done or she has a solid concept of the album at least that only needs to get finalized  & maybe she adds a couple of songs 

It's so interesting that this album has no color references , they are so typical LDR so I wonder how this will play out

The Interview & photoshoot made me so curious what this album will be like & I'm hyped for LDR9 whenever it will be out. From what we know so far there is a high chance I will really like this album :lange:

Maybe I'm reaching & I'm delusional but I have a feeling this album will be special & sits in it's own universe like Honeymoon did ( every album is kinda in it's own world to be fair but I hope you know what I mean )

I try to keep low expectations but I'm still on a high & it's so fun to be hyped again :crying:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

11 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Of course, BoZ is talking about Dua and Caroline P on Twitter :eyeroll:

can you send a screenshot of what he said on caroline pls? not dupipa tho idc about her :gasp:

When I look back

tumblr_pt4ddsnkvo1uphxvgo1_500.gif

tracing fingertips over plastic bags

tumblr_nucxy89T1I1tpri36o1_400.gif

I think I wish I could extrapolate some small intention

extrapolate-withwendy.gif

Or maybe get your attention for a minute or two

attention-notice-me.gif

LDR 9 LET'S GOOO:hype:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

4 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

if she did the record would tank.. she needs fresh new tracks