Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

No more unreleased songs please we want a 100% fresh album.  I don’t think the unreleased songs on BB really added much to it tbh in fact Cherry Blossom was a disappointment compared to versions on YouTube. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

can you send a screenshot of what he said on caroline pls? not dupipa tho idc about her :gasp:

He said the new songs from her, what he had heard, were excellent, like 11/10. 

6 hours ago, shadesofyosemite said:

LDR9 aka Dolphin Flower track list leak!!!

Hide contents
  1. Hungry Hippo
  2. Dolphin Flower
  3. Do Not Cum
  4. Mary (Scared of Me)
  5. Moi Je Joue
  6. Rosary Bead Choir
  7. Boom Like That
  8. Loved You Then and Now/Rock Candy Sweet
  9. Plastic Bag (ft. Katheryn Hudson)
  10. Peach Fuzz
  11. Sandstorm (Darude Cover)
  12. Life Is Beautiful (ft. Nikki Lane)
  13. How to Get Stoned at Heart (ft. Lorde)
  14. Roll With Me (On the Radio)
  15. She (ft. shadesofyosemite & Her)

:true: :true: :true: 

This is so beautiful…

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Alright, I had a night to sleep on it and well, yesterday I was like: :party::party::party:

and today, I’m more: :noparty::noparty:.

not because of what she said in that interview about the sound and direction of the album so far (I’m very intrigued, although the lack of Colour in the new songs is a tad sad, and that she now needs to write when someone is with her rather than when she is alone). Many of you, realistically, pointed out that we still don’t have any idea if we’re in the era yet or if she just started mentioning it. For all we know, it could be very well coming next year. Plus our two reliable insiders are still saying nothing about it. No way I am putting myself through the motions like I did with NFR or even COCC and expecting anxiously news or a snippet of it anytime soon. Until we have another clear confirmation of the existence and somewhat « near » release of the album, I am going back to sleep :peace:

I’m still really curious about the ‘no color’ statement because how is the album going to both be very wordy, but not descriptive? I’ve never been in the ‘she needs to take a break’ boat but if the writers block she’s had since Norman isn’t gone and she doesn’t feel ‘rich with ideas’ anymore maybe she should take a break and let her creative battery recharge 

"Don’t forget me"

It makes no sense for Lana to do a magazine cover if nothing was coming in the next 5-6 months tho... she's not the celebrity type to be everywhere in the media between album cycles so it must mean something. 

Maybe they did the interview some time ago (so no title yet) cause we know the pictures are recent (like literally last week when she was in NY so that was fast :hide:) and they agreed for a May cover so it would be closer to the first music release of the new album :true:

giphy.gif

manifesting that lana forgot about i talk to jesus 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Alright, I had a night to sleep on it and well, yesterday I was like: :party::party::party:

and today, I’m more: :noparty::noparty:.

not because of what she said in that interview about the sound and direction of the album so far (I’m very intrigued, although the lack of Colour in the new songs is a tad sad, and that she now needs to write when someone is with her rather than when she is alone). Many of you, realistically, pointed out that we still don’t have any idea if we’re in the era yet or if she just started mentioning it. For all we know, it could be very well coming next year. Plus our two reliable insiders are still saying nothing about it. No way I am putting myself through the motions like I did with NFR or even COCC and expecting anxiously news or a snippet of it anytime soon. Until we have another clear confirmation of the existence and somewhat « near » release of the album, I am going back to sleep :peace:

It's smart not to put yourself through the awful NFR! experience again, should that manifest. Would W have put her on the cover if nothing was being released until next year? It's not as if she didn't discuss a new album and tell us something about it. Presumably, that was the point of her being on the cover and the interview. 

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

No more unreleased songs please we want a 100% fresh album.  I don’t think the unreleased songs on BB really added much to it tbh in fact Cherry Blossom was a disappointment compared to versions on YouTube. 

Who's "we"?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

21 hours ago, CinnamonGay said:

@LifeOnMars you should ask BoZ on atrl... for tea...anything s

Someone asked him yesterday but he hasn’t answered. I remember he once said that he didn’t like sharing info on Lana because she changed her mind so often. So I’m thinking either nothing is coming soon or she is doing a better job at keeping her plans away from insiders this time. 

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

Someone asked him yesterday but he hasn’t answered. I remember he once said that he didn’t like sharing info on Lana because she changed her mind so often. So I’m thinking either nothing is coming soon or she is doing a better job at keeping her plans away from insiders this time. 

the only insider info we’re getting are those fake leak twitter accounts 

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

And that's something we have to remember---she changes her mind so often, and a lot of times, her comments on an upcoming album, and what is eventually released, don't seem to jibe...

Even the songs that she refers to with the excessive lyrics might be cut from the album, or may have already been, between the time she did the interview and the the day it was released (yesterday). Do we know for certain that the interview was done much earlier than the photos? 

Lana almost always takes us down the rabbit hole in terms of expectations and what ends up being released. Let's not forget that she dropped perhaps as many as half of the new BB songs and changed that album's course in what might have been midstream. When not even release dates or album titles remain in place, or are accurate, there's nothing we can hold as definite. 

I'm not going to lie, Lana being on a magazine cover doesn't make me hype that new music is coming soon.

After NFR she was on a magazine cover in October where she first talked about Let Me Love You Like a Woman and the song didn't come out for a whole year, and she did a lot of magazines in early 2019 and NFR didn't come until August.

She's been known to cover magazines without music being close close. W is a fashion magazine and they don't regularly have 'music editions' so I think that's why she was on the cover this month. That said, I do think the album will probably be out this year, but I'm not going to take W magazine as an indication that it's closer than we think. Until she or her team or some reliable insiders start teasing the project I'm going to consider it far far away.

"Don’t forget me"