15. Roses Bloom For You  [4:34]

16. Forever - My Sun Chaser  [7:04]

Album length: 1h02m

Vinyl color:

5gXDpNq.png

TRACK 11

dancing-while-crying-dancing-crying.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Spoiler

Just a lil cute vibe while we're in the hype 

oPPN3AF.jpg

1lyl1Rz.jpg

Tracklist 

1. Death Never Came  [3:45]

2. Once A Bad Girl... Always  [4:04]

3. Liz, I'm Calling From Calihoma  [5:22]

4. Belladonna  [3:23]

5. Holly-Stay-Weird  [3:34] *track 5 to get down real low to tradition*

6. Nadar De Noche (with ROSALÍA)  [4:20]

7. Never Too Late To Stay In My Bed  [2:39]

8. Holiday On The Moon  [5:01]

9. Del Norte County - Interlude  [1:12]

10. Peach Fuzz  [3:05]

11. To Kill The Vultures, To Feed The Cultures  [4:45]

12. Waist Deep In Icy Waves  [3:58]

13. Requiem For The Last Piece Of Heaven  [5:49]

14. Her Final Blood Red Moon  [2:12]

15. Roses Bloom For You  [4:34]

16. Forever - My Sun Chaser  [7:04]

Album length: 1h02m

Vinyl color:

5gXDpNq.png

This is amazing. What's the typewriter font? I love.

8V7Yvel.png

I've been meaning to ask, where did this "Liz, I'm calling from Calihoma" title come from. I feel like it's been around forever. Also keep seeing "Peach Fuzz" and "Death Never Came" – did I miss a few song titles?

8V7Yvel.png

11 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

I've been meaning to ask, where did this "Liz, I'm calling from Calihoma" title come from. I feel like it's been around forever. Also keep seeing "Peach Fuzz" and "Death Never Came" – did I miss a few song titles?

Death never came is just a guess for what DNC stands for, and she captioned an ig post ‘peach fuzz’ so those are all just assumptions.

i have no idea where Calihoma came from:stareney2:

11 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

I've been meaning to ask, where did this "Liz, I'm calling from Calihoma" title come from. I feel like it's been around forever. 

I came up with it for a Blue Banisters album cover + tracklist concept about a year ago when the three singles came out, and I guess it must have stuck around! 

Someone tell Lana about "Liz, i'm Calling From California" because it's just such a good title

imageproxy.jpg

3 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

or Icy Ocean Glamour? she posted that too so who knows

it’s genre will be surf noir, but instead of coney island beaches, it’s the arctic ocean :true: :legend:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

4 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I think the suggested writer’s block won’t impact LDR9 very much considering she’s taking a new approach to songwriting on this record via automatic singing.

I think that—because of how extremely diaristic her recent works have been—she simply needs more life experiences to continue to fuel that more autobiographical style. 

Because of this, I expect LDR9‘s darker songs’ writing to resemble LA Who Am I To Love You, whereas the happier tracks may be more similar to the nonsensical (in a good way) ramblings of songs like Venice Bitch. 

I have a feeling LDR9 will contain some of her best lyrical moments but potentially some not-so-well-received ones because of how impromptu the composition of the record sounds. 

Either way, I’m super excited. I feel like this record will have the detached, almost philosophical overtones of Honeymoon but will perhaps lack the saturation of Lanaisms and grandeur. 

We’ll see! :)

Good analysis here. I think Lana always comes through, even in her more uncertain moments, so I'm excited for the good things to come. She always delivers.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I feel like people are expecting more of jenny jumped into the pool nikki lane was doing cocaine behind my truck but I think Lana's inner monologue is more abstract and intricate than that and we are getting really complex lyrics where none of us would have a clue about what the fuck she's talking about :hide:

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I feel like people are expecting more of jenny jumped into the pool nikki lane was doing cocaine behind my truck but I think Lana's inner monologue is more abstract and intricate than that and we are getting really complex lyrics where none of us would have a clue about what the fuck she's talking about :hide:

when u said this i immediately thought of get free and venice.

UV/Honeymoon

I feel like the day that “Liz I’m calling from Calihoma” song title popped up the ground was shaking the earth was quaking and ever since it’s been in all of the fanmade LB tracklists like the people in these threads really have Not let go of it they’re really sticking with it bsjdjfj. I respect it :hooker:

qfrWuBl.png

Now where the hell did “Del Norte County” come from cause I still don’t see the vision with that title

maybe it gotta grow on me idk :oprah3:

edit: now that I think about it it is the most realistic DNC guess I’ve seen considering she almost named BB Arcadia 

qfrWuBl.png

I'm real excited for her to explore newer territory. I feel like ever since NFR she's undergone a whole lot of changes and it might be a bit daunting for her when she mentioned the less amount of ideas or rather quickness of them than before, but what i'm more interested in more specifically is what she'll follow up from bb from before.

UV/Honeymoon