Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

A title I like for the album is ‘Death May Never Come’ still fit’s in with DNC.  I can imagine the sound in my head…it’s similar to God Knows I tried…where Lana is repeating ..Death May Never Come, Death May Never Come mmm mmm mm.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I like

Drama Never Ceases

it fit's with her 'The Drama' quote on her instagram post from yesterday

"Don’t forget me"

37 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I still prefer Del Norte County :bebe:

it reminds me of West Coast…

agreed. it sounds classy n beachy. i dont think lana’s gonna have “death” in the title. either way i have a feeling whatever title “dnc” was is scrapped. 

It also just sounds like she is coming at her lyrics and melodies as a jazz improv.

A new jazz fantasy would be amazing. I don't really think of Jack as the jazz fantasy type, but she NEEDS to get whoever produced Buddy's in there because that's the way to do it :true:

If she released something (BB) what Ultraviolence was meant (kinda) at the beggining like singer-songwritter with some happier songs, sort of shit like that, she could release witchy dark sci-fi album as well (LFL was meant to sound based on leaks and confirmed tracks) 

Maybe we will win:hype:

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

I like

Drama Never Ceases

it fit's with her 'The Drama' quote on her instagram post from yesterday

I was thinking this, but Drama Never Conquered

25 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

It also just sounds like she is coming at her lyrics and melodies as a jazz improv.

A new jazz fantasy would be amazing. I don't really think of Jack as the jazz fantasy type, but she NEEDS to get whoever produced Buddy's in there because that's the way to do it :true:

YES!

I really want her to finally succumb to a jazzy sound

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Jazz. Blues. Sunlit Noir. Driving down PCH in a convertable hood down hair in the wind. Innocence Transmuted. Forgotten chants and poems. Secret Gardens. Hidden Rendezvous. Being Observed. Being The Observer. Mother Mary. Lady Midnight. The Contrast. The Divide. Wild fire and tidal waves. The Highs and Lows of Hollyweird. Lineage. Mothers dark and twisty. Freedom. Loneliness.  Rebirth and Repeat. Fin.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I bet we are either getting a simple title (imagine another self titled :hide:) or an obnoxiously long one similar to Chemtrails.

I hope it's nothing corny like Inside My Mind: Thoughs and prayers :thumb2:

I feel like we (myself included) are reading too much into what she told in the interview. I think she just said what felt more interesting about the album and the writing process and not necessarily about the album as a whole. We are probably getting a mix of some classical Lana tracks, piano ballads and angry rambling BBS style. Lana is the best at describing her music when saying little (like when she said NFR was "sad girl shit" or something like that) so I think the most clear concept would be "I'm angry" :brows:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, SUCKMYVULVA said:

Nobody asked though...like who the hell r u?

:smokes:

- SUCKMYVULVA 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952cc9b4394b156f689ff

Anyways, we‘re getting more songs like Dealer :hdu:

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

I bet we are either getting a simple title (imagine another self titled :hide:) or an obnoxiously long one similar to Chemtrails.

I hope it's nothing corny like Inside My Mind: Thoughs and prayers :thumb2:

I feel like we (myself included) are reading too much into what she told in the interview. I think she just said what felt more interesting about the album and the writing process and not necessarily about the album as a whole. We are probably getting a mix of some classical Lana tracks, piano ballads and angry rambling BBS style. Lana is the best at describing her music when saying little (like when she said NFR was "sad girl shit" or something like that) so I think the most clear concept would be "I'm angry" :brows:

You’re probably right about the direction of the album. When describing her passed works, she pretty much always described the songs she working on at the moment, so maybe there  are a few « automatic writing » songs but I doubt the « older stuff » was done similarly.