Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

What are the odds that WCE ends up on this album? She was thinking of adding I Can Fly to Blue Banisters at some point, so I think it could happen. 

I’m not sure but tend to think it won’t be, even if I really  like it.

BB was all about telling her story and revisiting her past, so I Can Fly made sense for storytelling I guess, even though it was a bit of a stupid idea to include an officially released track on a new album. But who honestly knows with her?

Cuz i waited for you

In the spot you said to wait

In the city, on a park bench

In the middle of the pouring rain

Cause i adored you

And i just wanted things to be the same

You said we'd kill ourselves tomorrow

But Death Never Came

Death Never Came

stan-twitter.gif

She's been traveling a lot and Rob hasn't teased from the studio in some time so it's either:

- Album is done and they are just mixing and mastering stuff while planning the rollout + physicals 

Or

- They are on a break cause Jack is on tour until August so she's taking some deserved time off herself too.

It was also a pretty convenient time to stop (or to finish the album :brows:) cause she had to go to NY to shoot the cover and then to Italy for the Gucci event so it was planned either way I guess.

I still think it's weird that she hasn't teased any music or single if the album was indeed done cause she always releases something pretty ahead of the record so who knows. Maybe this time they want to start the "era" once everything is entirely ready (which I'd love but I'm scared of the whole album leaking before we even have a single :wtf3:)

giphy.gif

I hope that the trip to the homeland of spaghetti helps her in her creative process, and she can proceed in her work more easily, either it's on songs missing for the album or on poems for BTIG. From the latter we hardly know anything, but I guess she's working on it as a sideline. The next known event would be her birthday, but I hope we get some news before it, at least an album title or an approximate release month or a surprise non-album single like WCE. 👀

4 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I hope that the trip to the homeland of spaghetti helps her in her creative process, and she can proceed in her work more easily, either it's on songs missing for the album or on poems for BTIG. From the latter we hardly know anything, but I guess she's working on it as a sideline. The next known event would be her birthday, but I hope we get some news before it, at least an album title or an approximate release month or a surprise non-album single like WCE. 👀

Dont Forget the Neverending birthday posts in June :mj2:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

just letting everybody know that this has GOT to be the scat troll… you have been warned…

mods are already on watch :silly:

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i’ll be honest, this smiley -> :silly: always gave me scat troll vibes :oopna2: it has a troubling, chaotic energy to it :oopna2:

:silly::silly::silly:

sometimes it’s the ones you least expect :brows:

"Don’t forget me"