Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Okay, but if Lana works on a country album, can we have her get Jonathon Wilson to produce and feature FJM? PLEASE?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

She's back in California so I sense another IG photo dump of the dolphin flower sofa followed by a single announcement :brows:

I still think that the polaroids back in April (+ the December DNC ones) were album related and she was filming some aesthetic footage for a MV/album trailer at that dam with Chuck. Also Neil acting all sneaky about a mystery photoshoot right before she left for NY or Italy (I can't remember the timeline).

It's all falling into place :crazy: 

Spoiler

My delusion for example :hide:

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, COCC said:

We got BBS, Dealer and FMWUTTT when she was angry, I guess we won

edit: also In My Feelings :ma:

She also said she was “frustrated” when she wrote Cherry and White Mustang!

10 hours ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Сan't wait to hear her anger accompanied by two same chords on the piano throughout the song  :excited:

I mean we got anger and two chords (tho on keyboards/organ) with Dealer. If the instrument sounds good and the lyrics slap I’ll take it

whatarecoloris.jpg

I just had another dream about LDR9 rollout & this is the third time of this year that i dreamt of Lanita putting out an album ( please help me with this obsession) :oprah:

Okay so in my recent dream, Lana actually release this album in very later later this year (i think it was a November release). The interesting part is: the album title has absolutely nothing to do with that abbreviated D.N.C phrase. I never saw the title clear in my dream, it was always the part that my brain decided to "blur" tf out, but the title sounds really bizzare and it's giving the "Norman Fucking Rockwell" ring  to the ears. I dont quite remember the album artwork but there are 5 alternate artworks & the whole era theme follows this color scheme. Another thing is, in my dream i was in the official album release day & my digital album was emailed to me. Then the crazy part is: When you download the zip file with the digital album that you purchase directly from her website, you'll GET ANOTHER ZIP FILE hidden inside and it was HER FUCKING UNRELEASED COLLECTION ALBUM - Yes, that 25-track best of unreleased album that she talks about in Amoeba, Hollywood back in 2017. And I saw BOZ confirmed on twitter that "this is what he couldnt believe that she's actually doing" - dropping 2 albums at the same time.

The dream was GIVING the most that reality could NEVER & i dont even want to wake up :hair: My manifestation is going TOO FAR.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I just had another dream about LDR9 rollout & this is the third time of this year that i dreamt of Lanita putting out an album ( please help me with this obsession) :oprah:

Okay so in my recent dream, Lana actually release this album in very later later this year (i think it was a November release). The interesting part is: the album title has absolutely nothing to do with that abbreviated D.N.C phrase. I never saw the title clear in my dream, it was always the part that my brain decided to "blur" tf out, but the title sounds really bizzare and it's giving the "Norman Fucking Rockwell" ring  to the ears. I dont quite remember the album artwork but there are 5 alternate artworks & the whole era theme follows this color scheme. Another thing is, in my dream i was in the official album release day & my digital album was emailed to me. Then the crazy part is: When you download the zip file with the digital album that you purchase directly from her website, you'll GET ANOTHER ZIP FILE hidden inside and it was HER FUCKING UNRELEASED COLLECTION ALBUM - Yes, that 25-track best of unreleased album that she talks about in Amoeba, Hollywood back in 2017. And I saw BOZ confirmed on twitter that "this is what he couldnt believe that she's actually doing" - dropping 2 albums at the same time.

The dream was GIVING the most that reality could NEVER & i dont even want to wake up :hair: My manifestation is going TOO FAR.

We as a fandom should manifest this into reality

whatarecoloris.jpg

I say this every Pre-Pre so here it is, I would luvvvv a Hopeless Fountain Kingdom / I Love You Honeybear kinda boxset... Gimme ALL the goodies... I want PINS and I want POSTERS and COLOURED and PICTURE VINYLS and I want STICKERS and a POP UP EDITION VINYL, I want CASSETTES and a VHS, I can dream!!!!! I basically want the level of packaging care you can find in current Kpop!!! Come through Lanz!!!!!

919Jk+DbYNL.jpg

30b2e8289e910fb767bc77e1c94bd55cd2e43430Halsey-Hopeless-Fountain-Kingdom-Box-Set

ZKcaooE.png

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The W interview give me « darker side of Honeymoon » vibes to the new album :godlaugh: orchestral yet not as polished, angrier…

When I read this, something with dark old  hollywood vibes and In My Feelings vocals comes to mind. Kinda like the instrumentals in Violet, or the intro of 13 Beaches :crying4:

41 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

apparently the song lana teased was recorded in 2021, also someone has the song but they said ‘but i didn’t think it would be released tbh’

Recorded in 2021? Maybe we are closer to the album coming than we thought :party: 

Didn’t an insider on here say Lana was dropping a single early summer? I wonder if the W mag interview was booked and planned to be official promo for the single.

Tumblr

53 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

yes

it’s probably not that good or really personal if they didn’t think she would release it

Hopefully they will eventually elaborate as to why they didn’t think it would be released!

When will you guys understand that songs on an album are not always written 5 m9nths prior to release. Using older songs is not "lazy" or "recycling" or whatever. So even if the track would have originallx recorded in 2018, it does not have to mean that the album will be coming out very soon

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

7 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Who’s they?!?:raven:

Lol I have no clue! I’m just going along for the ride.:toofunny: