Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, BartenderDeco said:

apparently the song lana teased was recorded in 2021, also someone has the song but they said ‘but i didn’t think it would be released tbh’

I remember someone on here said the songs she had been working on were boring and hoped they wouldn’t get released. Boring is a pretty vague description, but I guess a few people are claiming to have the songs now. 

3 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

F83JFDe.jpg

they also said sky hasn’t finalised masochism

i can quote and ask for abit more info

Don’t know them or how reliable they are but yea def ask for more info. Any info is fun, real or fake lol. Let’s spice it up and keep the intrigue going. 

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Our first magazine cover and our first real insider back to back :thirst:

Everything is falling into place!:illumilana2:

1 minute ago, DLT said:

Don’t know them or how reliable they are but yea def ask for more info. Any info is fun, real or fake lol. Let’s spice it up and keep the intrigue going. 

it’s abit sketchy but most of the people on the site are insiders or have a lot of unreleased songs

4 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I just had another dream about LDR9 rollout & this is the third time of this year that i dreamt of Lanita putting out an album ( please help me with this obsession) :oprah:

Okay so in my recent dream, Lana actually release this album in very later later this year (i think it was a November release). The interesting part is: the album title has absolutely nothing to do with that abbreviated D.N.C phrase. I never saw the title clear in my dream, it was always the part that my brain decided to "blur" tf out, but the title sounds really bizzare and it's giving the "Norman Fucking Rockwell" ring  to the ears. I dont quite remember the album artwork but there are 5 alternate artworks & the whole era theme follows this color scheme

I have similiar things with some artists but never to Lana:crai:

But yeah, I see artwork, number tracks, some track lenghts, album title is always blurred.

E.g. before Billie dropped title and cover for HTE I had dream. She was on black background, she had sequined blazer. She had leaning elbow against glass table where was a pile of salt and some salt was on Billie's finger and she was keeping it close to eye. She had glared bitch face and her eyes was really blue. Cover was textless

As I posted in the pre-pre-pre-release thread, Honeymouns, on Insta, said that three other songs were submitted for Euphoria, but only WCE was picked up by the show. I think Drew was part of WCE… 

there are also small circles that apparently got their hands on some new stuff at the beginning of the year. my guess is that it’s the three other songs meant for Euphoria. So, could the song she mentioned in the interview be one of those three « scrapped Euphoria » songs or something else entirely? 

2 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

yes

it’s probably not that good or really personal if they didn’t think she would release it

im sensing eerie, uncomfortable, troubling wildflower wildfire energy :true: so it's gonna be legendary :true:

mUENGN9.png

Lana has so many unreleased songs, including 'the political songs' from the LFL period, the 'bombastic' songs she made with JA, and the songs cut from the original conception of BB, who knows what the other songs were that she offered to 'Euphoria'? Just from the LFL period forward, she probably has at least 20 songs about which we know nothing. 

So unless she tells us so, one or many of those could end up on the current album, or, more likely, none will, and LDR9 will just produce more songs that are sidelined and become mythical in our imaginations, as 'Yosemite' did for a couple of years. 

It's a truism that artists are poor judges of their own work, but I have seen this again and again, most often with Tori Amos, who typically leaves her best compositions off her albums. 

I'm curious if the plastic bag song is a Drew BB outtake. BOZ told us around July that she was reworking the tracklist so it's possible this is an OG BB outtake

"Don’t forget me"

the whole "automatic" writing thing kinda worries me... as well as her not having an album name, according to the WMAG article. 

maybe she needs to take time to create a new era live life cuz I dont want her rushing material just to get it out 

6 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

apparently the song lana teased was recorded in 2021, also someone has the song but they said ‘but i didn’t think it would be released tbh’

What if it’s LYTAN/RCS :creep:

Spoiler

Pls let me be delusional I can hope 

whatarecoloris.jpg

I think it's not hard for Lana to write new songs, but to write songs that sound different from the previous ones. She already experimented a lot on Blue Banisters. Some fans may not have liked everything because they like to stick to old stuff and want to hear the same thing over and over again. But for example Text Book, Blue Banisters, Arcadia and Black Bathing Suit showed a whole new side of her that we didn't know before and didn't expect. I think she always needs a challenge, and that's why she's trying out this automatic writing thing now. Like any true artist, she wants to explore new territory and find paths no one has taken before. In the end this could lead to a great work that will shine for years to come.

Personally, I've found AW to help clear the creative passages so new exciting works can come through. So hopefully that is the case with Lana and her automatic singing.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

6 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

I have similiar things with some artists but never to Lana:crai:

But yeah, I see artwork, number tracks, some track lenghts, album title is always blurred.

E.g. before Billie dropped title and cover for HTE I had dream. She was on black background, she had sequined blazer. She had leaning elbow against glass table where was a pile of salt and some salt was on Billie's finger and she was keeping it close to eye. She had glared bitch face and her eyes was really blue. Cover was textless

Lanita please be lurking on the board and steal this concept :oopna:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing