Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I'm curious if the plastic bag song is a Drew BB outtake. BOZ told us around July that she was reworking the tracklist so it's possible this is an OG BB outtake

I’m also curious if this is one of the same tracks that an insider (possibly BOZ?) was sad that she scrapped. What if Plastic Bag is her magnum opus:oprah2:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

11 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I’m also curious if this is one of the same tracks that an insider (possibly BOZ?) was sad that she scrapped. What if Plastic Bag is her magnum opus:oprah2:

Wasn’t that track Fine China? (Love BoZ to death, but he really loves sadcore Lana the most… so anything « new » sorta feels « out ouf places » for him?!?!)

1 minute ago, archiemm said:

streets saying the new song has the same vibe as cruel world :hype:

Which streets? Corner of Delulu Highway and Manifestation Alley, or Insider Street and Reliable Avenue?

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Which streets? Corner of Delulu Highway and Manifestation Alley, or Insider Street and Reliable Avenue?

Exactly sounds too good to be true :bebe:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I’m low-key tired of her mentioning Joan Baez, Courtney, Stevie, Joni so much on the last records. Though I get the homies feeling she gets, and the fact that she’s making this kinda old Hollywood circle but …. :tommy:

Should we manifest the collab with Jesse to be included in this record?

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Idfk what’s happening but I just wanted to say i’m still excited nonetheless 

maaaaaaaaaybe if something were to be teased, I’d want to see her name’s title font, and I wanna say the number of tracks but that could change a lot more so Pat, I’d like to buy a vowel n say just her name title font for the album NJib.gif

UV/Honeymoon

17 minutes ago, Brow Bone said:

Idfk what’s happening but I just wanted to say i’m still excited nonetheless 

maaaaaaaaaybe if something were to be teased, I’d want to see her name’s title font, and I wanna say the number of tracks but that could change a lot more so Pat, I’d like to buy a vowel n say just her name title font for the album NJib.gif

_o___ ____ __

whatarecoloris.jpg

9 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Woah I only just saw the thing about Lana being influenced by Carl Jung for this album :angie:

WHAT ??? I LOVE THAT MAN AAAAHHHHHH

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Actually I don't want Lana spilling much album info. Many artists talking things about record how great it isn't, how original it is when what they say isn't true. Especially when album is overhyped and during listening we have nothing with they said, promised.

48 minutes ago, Brow Bone said:

Personally, I’d love some vid snippets thru her sosh acct but i think a lot of others wouldnt be able to handle not listening, but I’m on team vid/snippet. 

Same. I want a snippet cause I'm so curious about the sound of the album. I don't want another NFR tho, but a small snippet from the lead single and some other random album track wouldn't hurt :brows:

giphy.gif