Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

im dying of waiting :crai:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

The Artwork?

5-C32-F203-EC1-D-459-E-9804-8-DD473-A99-

The gold frame, Yellow Background & haircut…

:dua:

Omg a Karen haircut since people called her Karen online

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

22 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

OK, I've fixed it:

GG.png

Album title: Don't Call Me Karen

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

9 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

OK, I've fixed it:

GG.png

@IanadeIrey theres gonna be a wild match for this era’s potential album artwork. I’m waiting for lanas proposal on that 

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

this reminds me of those gucci guilty photoshoot pics that make lana look like she’s a lana impersonator instead of actually being lana

72-C7-FB7-A-EB86-427-F-A47-A-7-CAEF4278-FE5

Every time I see this picture all I can think is that the photoshop makes her looks like a squirrel somehow :gasp: However, I do think it'd be kind of cool to see the Gucci Guilty aesthetic make a comeback for LDR9

imageproxy.jpg

I'm so greedy for new Lana but I'm grateful I stan her and not an artist that puts out records every 3-4 years and then disappears from the earth until the next album cycle. Lana really spoils us :crying4:

I don't think there has been a single year since 2011 when we didn't get at least a new (official) Lana song :thumb2: (maybe 2016? and probably something leaked that year anyway)

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't think there has been a single year since 2011 when we didn't get at least a new (official) Lana song :thumb2: (maybe 2016? and probably something leaked that year anyway)

Thee Stargirl Interlude

There’s always something coming out with her involved there really hasn’t been a single year where we didn’t get fed. I’m pretty sure Fine China and SYTH leaked in 2016 too like whew what a year

qfrWuBl.png

19 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'm so greedy for new Lana but I'm grateful I stan her and not an artist that puts out records every 3-4 years and then disappears from the earth until the next album cycle. Lana really spoils us :crying4:

And some of these artists don't even have an exciting pre-release period. Imagine, just a big album release that pops up, you have maybe two weeks of fun with it and then you hear nothing at all again for five years. :horror:

53 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i just got a gucci guilty ad on youtube… it’s a sign! :smile: 

Her Glamour era is going back

🙏 Delulu time 🙏

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing