Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

When DNC is another RCS situation where the title track gets scrapped and removed completely from the album it was supposed to be on :bebe:

At least in 15 years she will be able to make an album with just former title tracks :hide:

giphy.gif

42 minutes ago, sierramadre said:

sunkissed reminiscence 

feeling the embrace of the earth 

————

lush ambience of blue banisters, sensual melodies of Arcadia verses, cinnamon girl drums (but slower and quieter) 

seems to be the best way to describe it 

edit: the more I listen, the more disappointed I am this won’t make the album. it’s not a huge departure from blue banisters, but it feels more purposeful, more put together. 

you know where to upload it, don't be shy! :brows:

50 minutes ago, sierramadre said:

sunkissed reminiscence 

————

lush ambience of blue banisters, sensual melodies of Arcadia verses, cinnamon girl drums (but slower and quieter) 

edit: the more I listen, the more disappointed I am this won’t make the album. it’s not a huge departure from blue banisters, but it feels more purposeful, more put together. 

That line gives me a visual similar to the end of Tropico.

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

1 hour ago, sierramadre said:

sunkissed reminiscence 

————

Give us a snippet so we can believe you

So when I was getting my coffee at the gas station this morning ( i refuse to pay 5 fucking dollars for burnt coffee! Up yours Starbucks!) the blend was Sierra Madre. This is clearly an omen that ldr9 will have rich orchestral tunes as well as Tits Out either as an energy or literally Tits Out on the cover. Either way Fire

Just now, Pretty On The Indide said:

So when I was getting my coffee at the gas station this morning ( i refuse to pay 5 fucking dollars for burnt coffee! Up yours Starbucks!) the blend was Sierra Madre. This is clearly an omen that ldr9 will have rich orchestral tunes as well as Tits Out either as an energy or literally Tits Out on the cover. Either way Fire

And apparently the insider is named sierra madre…..guys I think they might be telling the truth

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Manifesting an announcement on June 1st:gurl:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I can't believe the "insiders " took writing classes :xcry: 

For real the lyrics are a serve & The Devil Never Cries title would be iconic as a song title but not gonna believe it as long we don't have some proof (a.k.a a snippet:sass:)

Nevermind just saw on Twitter that Honeymouns said it's not real

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

23 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

as bad as this may sound, i feel like those lyrics are almost too good to be current lana songwriting :bebe: but then again she gave us wildflower wildfire so you never know

Honeymouns said they weren’t real. Aren’t they pretty reliable? I also don’t think her current songwriting is bad at all except for parts of Beautiful. 

Leaked LDR9 Travklist!!!

01: I’m a Slave 4 U

02:Overprotected

03: Lonely

04:I’m Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman

05:Boys

06: Anticipating

07: I Love Rock and Roll

08: Cinderella

09: Let Me Be

10:Bombastic Love

11: That’s Where You Take Me

12: When I Found You

13:I Run Away

14:What it’s like to be me

15:Before The Goodbye

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

I can't believe the "insiders " took writing classes :xcry: 

For real the lyrics are a serve & The Devil Never Cries title would be iconic as a song title but not gonna believe it as long we don't have some proof (a.k.a a snippet:sass:)

Nevermind just saw on Twitter that Honeymouns said it's not real

Link to Honeymouns account? Thanks!

Édit: nvm, found it :)

Sc@t attack this morning plus an alleged "insider" teased the lyrics after that. 

LDR9 will start in June/July i am manifesting

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 hours ago, sierramadre said:

sunkissed reminiscence 

————

well. THIS. This is what we need. Something actual & convincing. Stop re-using "dreamy" "hazy" when you claim yourself an insider, heard new music and then describe it like that, you are a liar 90%

In this case, i think i have to believe our newbie. I think this is the real insider (or at least, someone who actually knows something) this time

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing