Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I truly don't wanna seem like a hater, hence fleshing and Lana-fying the lyrics, and in tandem to everyone just kinda going w it, I with some of the few don't really fancy them as much. I get the motive and already mentally explored the why's behind them, but it's real rough. think we're going thru a cycle tho, and it's exciting and lol scat, but i'd rather keep my standard of belief upheld than just bend to anything as easily cus we all know the insider thing's just a duality cycle on here among other things 

i do like the possibilities if they were carried further, but I feel like the subject matter's already been prev discussed in past songs if u listen to them, and the melding/transition to others isn't as smooth. i'm drabbling but ya'll are dazzled by it, and i am too partially, but i still stand by what i observed about them

it's an interesting intro tho 

UV/Honeymoon

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

Honeymouns said they weren’t real. Aren’t they pretty reliable? I also don’t think her current songwriting is bad at all except for parts of Beautiful. 

They have things but it seems that it's all old stuff at this point so I don't think he has any info about the next album that they could contrast with the alleged lyrics. 

Boz is way more reliable about Lana and he has nothing new (but he also gets his insider stuff from someone else so maybe his circle is not getting anymore Lana info and it's coming from other people now).

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

as bad as this may sound, i feel like those lyrics are almost too good to be current lana songwriting :bebe: but then again she gave us wildflower wildfire so you never know

-ahhhhh i think it's kinda best we don't underestimate her pen, and i say this cus i'm kinda surprised at how this might easily be liked by others on some stuff, but even listening to her wordplays and looser structured lines, even those hold up in a solid flow of a way. blue banisters is literally in part called about being part of a support/boundary so i never really expected too grandiose of writing, but yeah she did pull some excellent lyrics and the songwriting just gets it right w the atmosphere. i'm saying all this cus i'm kinda just perplexed at how easy it kinda seems regarding the supposed lyrics when i know we're actually used to better 

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, sierramadre said:

you said the devil never cries, you lied 

if the devil never dies, why am I? 

last line of the song

Can you upload just a second of the song where she says "devil". I think she never said it in her discography so we'd know it's real :oic3:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Can you upload just a second of the song where she says "devil". I think she never said it in her discography so we'd know it's real :oic3:

DCMA says hi :byeh8rs2:

14 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

*Because of You has entered the chat*

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Ok I can’t do it anymore, please don’t hate me. I have no info, I just like writing lyrics and I thought devil never cries was a cool concept. It was pretty dry here lately so I thought I would bring some excitement and see if I could get anyone to buy it. I truly do love this little community and have been browsing for a couple years, I just wanted to have some fun. I would love to stay if you’ll still have me. Sorry everybody. 

1 minute ago, sierramadre said:

Ok I can’t do it anymore, please don’t hate me. I have no info, I just like writing lyrics and I thought devil never cries was a cool concept. It was pretty dry here lately so I thought I would bring some excitement and see if I could get anyone to buy it. I truly do love this little community and have been browsing for a couple years, I just wanted to have some fun. I would love to stay if you’ll still have me. Sorry everybody. 

Uhmmm chileee anyways so…:horror:

I hate when someone is trying to be a leaker or shit like that it’s so annoying lol

Now we just have to wait for some scat or other shit to come here and get our solid info about LDR9 aka another mess :nails:

14 minutes ago, sierramadre said:

We need a rule against this

17 minutes ago, sierramadre said:

Okay Del Norte County, i understand lmao

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

20 minutes ago, sierramadre said:

im crine this is so funny :eartha:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

27 minutes ago, sierramadre said:

told-you-oprah.gif

imageproxy.jpg

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

I still like the lyrics. 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you