Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

49 minutes ago, sierramadre said:

Ok I can’t do it anymore, please don’t hate me. I have no info, I just like writing lyrics and I thought devil never cries was a cool concept. It was pretty dry here lately so I thought I would bring some excitement and see if I could get anyone to buy it. I truly do love this little community and have been browsing for a couple years, I just wanted to have some fun. I would love to stay if you’ll still have me. Sorry everybody. 

This isn’t THAT serious but at the same time it’s a huge display of immaturity. No one here is responsible for or interested in your boredom.

IMG-7960.jpg

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

This isn’t THAT serious but at the same time it’s a huge display of immaturity. No one here is responsible for or interested in your boredom.

Let me be immature for a sec and say you're LB's hottest member 

CEEE134-D-8312-4-E20-905-E-B132-D4368-DF

Anyways, we need a single in time for the strawberry moon in june

1 hour ago, sierramadre said:

Ok I can’t do it anymore, please don’t hate me. I have no info, I just like writing lyrics and I thought devil never cries was a cool concept. It was pretty dry here lately so I thought I would bring some excitement and see if I could get anyone to buy it. I truly do love this little community and have been browsing for a couple years, I just wanted to have some fun. I would love to stay if you’ll still have me. Sorry everybody. 

Well, at least you're honest and don't keep us in suspense for long. As an inexperienced person, I bought it immediately :awk: , but the old hands probably already knew.

Who would've thought 

Anyway, I'm still having fun :lolliney:

I feel like (obviously) fake insiders and gross stuff are just traditions by now. At least something's going on, you know...

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

18 minutes ago, zombie girl said:

lies aside “devil never cries” is the best DNC discussion there has been and i am kind of bummed it’s fake.. what the hell is Death Never Came what the hell is Del Norte County

Yeah i much prefer Devil Never Cares so I vote to pardon Sierra Madres as…. They weee more exciting and interesting than the people complaining even if they were lying through their teeth….wait lana is The Queen of Lies…. Sierra Madres… what if that is Lana’s account and she’s messing with us? What if those lyrics are real and she’s trying to mindfuck us? Devious Del Rey indeed.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, sierramadre said:

:pls:

On 5/25/2022 at 2:44 PM, zombie girl said:

lies aside “devil never cries” is the best DNC discussion there has been and i am kind of bummed it’s fake.. what the hell is Death Never Came what the hell is Del Norte County

I really love Del Norte County though. I think if she’s going in 

12 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I swear, at some point, Lana will read those fake lyrics.. and copy paste them as her own on a new song… and nobody will be able to prove shit that she stole from them :omfg2:

I'd doing that if I were her:thumb3:

15 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I swear, at some point, Lana will read those fake lyrics.. and copy paste them as her own on a new song… and nobody will be able to prove shit that she stole from them :omfg2:

PLEASE IMAGINE :lmao: I SCREAMED 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

5 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

as bad as this may sound, i feel like those lyrics are almost too good to be current lana songwriting :bebe: but then again she gave us wildflower wildfire so you never know

She will be singing about making Mona Lisa more happier, peeling potatoes, driving car with Nikki Lane, name dropping some random people and running with tigers. Don't forget to mentioning some Apple product, LA places she visited. She will introduce us new clothing element too.And word blue will be anyways:true:

26 minutes ago, sierramadre said:

I really love Del Norte County though. I think if she’s going in the family/lineage direction this could really make sense and be beautiful. Maybe a refrain something like 

“there’s a world within these walls 

high up in del norte county 

weathered woodworker in your overalls 

bourbon breath still surrounds me” 

Ok but what if you‘re Lana and just testing your new lyrics on LB suspicious-cardib.gif