Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

I can see her spatially following from iyldwm 

manifesting a track that sorta amalgamates a feel similar to brooklyn baby and TG 

atmospherically n visually like watercolor eyes/ride/ wait for life 

Dressed in a slow overly sunny day with her parting curtains from an arch shaped tall window, camera having the frame from the outside, the window’s got twisted white bars from the outside 

A casual fun bright intro 

Amp’d by the sound and speed of cars riding at night by unknown empty roads w green 

I’d love to hear a track about her being able to do whatever she wants, but not knowing exactly what. 

another track about being happy and surrendering to it if even just glimpses that flicker and fade

a breathtaking song that causes you to really pause 

and another i went down to woodside energy moment sprinkled in somewhere the middle

I’d personally love an album that carried onto a violet colored record. Thematically and aesthetically. or at least even on a cd 

i know we got a magazine w some news and clues, but atm, that’s all im kind of envisioning from a lana collective-esque perspective. Manifesting moments and sounds inspired from whatever the hell i’m seeing about what her next one could be like

UV/Honeymoon

i just want more that's like hope is a dangerous thing, if it's going to be conversational. like, give me lyrics lana. serve me up god in a new lil song from my ipad 

200.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I kinda want a surprise release, not for the shock of it but so we have (at least) 11-12 brand new songs to listen to without knowing a single thing about them.

NFR was 70% spoiled

Chemtrails was short and we knew 4/11 songs

BB we also knew like more than half of the album before release between the pre release singles and the unreleased songs.

I'd be fine with 1 or 2 singles beforehand but only if the album has at least 14 tracks :bebe:

I mean I can also not listen to anything until the whole album is out but I know I don't have the willpower to do that :thumb2:

Edited by Venice Peach

giphy.gif

I know she won't do it but I kinda want a bit of experimental chaos, like the Money Power Glory demo, GKIT demo, Cult Leader and FMWUTTT demo. That kind of genre-defying sound with good thoughtful lyrics like much of what was in Violet might be too much for this world to handle, but im ready for that :true:

Bend my mind again :thirst:

56 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I kinda want a surprise release, not for the shock of it but so we have (at least) 11-12 brand new songs to listen to without knowing a single thing about them.

NFR was 70% spoiled

Chemtrails was short and we knew 4/11 songs

BB we also knew like more than half of the album before release between the pre release singles and the unreleased songs.

I'd be fine with 1 or 2 singles beforehand but only if the album has at least 14 tracks :bebe:

I mean I can also not listen to anything until the whole album is out but I know I don't have the willpower to do that :thumb2:

i think it would just be better if she just stopped teasing the songs and releasing half of them before the album release. as much as I'd love a surprise drop I dont think she'd be able to pull it off sales/success wise and only huge artists like beyonce and taylor can really have a successful surprise drop. but its lana and she does whatever he wants:shh2:

3 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Someone said something about early July, but I forgot who it was. :um2:

If it's gonna be July, my bday is the 26th so release something on that day please :trisha:

4 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

Someone said something about early July, but I forgot who it was. :um2:

3 hours ago, Pat Bathing Suit said:

@DragonWhore our saving insider. You said sth about June release before, is this thing still on? 

DragonWhore said Del Norte County would be released in July (I guess it’s the name of the lead and not the album). If she hasn’t started teasing it in June or if there isn’t anything else album-related in that month, I am not expecting DNC in July, to be honest. 

8 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

DragonWhore said Del Norte County would be released in July (I guess it’s the name of the lead and not the album). If she hasn’t started teasing it in June or if there isn’t anything else album-related in that month, I am not expecting DNC in July, to be honest. 

Still would be SHOCKED if Del Norte County materializes as a real title. While it is obviously an incredible title, I feel like it was utterly concocted in Lanaboards Labs from 3 letters and a wave. Not only was that wild guess correct, but it happened to be the title of the lead single?? :wtf3:

23 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

Still would be SHOCKED if Del Norte County materializes as a real title. While it is obviously an incredible title, I feel like it was utterly concocted in Lanaboards Labs from 3 letters and a wave. Not only was that wild guess correct, but it happened to be the title of the lead single?? :wtf3:

Yes thank you. None of us are that clever or insightful lbr. We really put 2 and 2 together that easily? No way. Historically, we’ve put 2 and 2 together and gotten 7. 

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

yeah i love del norte county as a title and i'm still holding out for it but i'm not gonna be even remotely surprise when the title eventually turns out to be something else

it's_just_not_realistic.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

55 minutes ago, Mer said:

Yes thank you. None of us are that clever or insightful lbr. We really put 2 and 2 together that easily? No way. Historically, we’ve put 2 and 2 together and gotten 7. 

1 hour ago, alittleparty said:

DNC being the lead single is possible if LDR Village is indeed having jackets made with the logo. Unless the song went down the chopping board…

as for the title being Del Norte County, I never thought it would be it until Rob said there were beautiful SF songs made for the album, so maybe… 

anyways, DragonWhore was called a liar a couple of times by @fl0r1dakil0s. And everything DragonWhore shared is a little bit too good to be true… A lead in July, orchestral yet menacing vibes for the album, psychedelic undertones… I mean, isn’t it the dream Lana album!?

10 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

Dealer Nikki Courtney

davonne-rogers-pretends-to-be-shocked.gi

the Dating Nikki Club

a memoir of Nikki Lane's adventures  

i would fucking riot

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

DNC being the lead single is possible if LDR Village is indeed having jackets made with the logo. Unless the song went down the chopping board…

as for the title being Del Norte County, I never thought it would be it until Rob said there were beautiful SF songs made for the album, so maybe… 

anyways, DragonWhore was called a liar a couple of times by @fl0r1dakil0s. And everything DragonWhore shared is a little bit too good to be true… A lead in July, orchestral yet menacing vibes for the album, psychedelic undertones… I mean, isn’t it the dream Lana album!?

"Orchestral yet menacing vibes" sounds like '13 Beaches' to me.

I like 'Del Norte County as a title for a track and/or an album, but have we confirmed that the DNC jacket was made by her team? Isn't it possible it's merchandise reflecting some other product and she just happened to have it on? Look at the way she's dressing day-to-day now, it's almost anything goes, but in the plainest manner possible.