Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Ben posted W magazine last month and said “music in the works” and now it’s “new music incoming” 

I feel like we’re getting it soon :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

The rocket ship means her ARTPOP is almost here. 

rocket number 9 take off to the planet. To the planet. VENUS :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, honeybadger said:

every time i come in this thread there's new concept art i swear we must've collectively produced more ideas than this site is physically capable of handling

If Lana feels uninspired she should read this thread & write down some of these concepts , especially Elle's "The 13th Beach " concept   & the song title " Liz I'm Calling From California ":true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

So do we think we’re getting a surprise, digital drop??

insiders seem to know nothing about this album so i feel like it’s the perfect time to surprise release 

"Don’t forget me"

21 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Ben posted W magazine last month and said “music in the works” and now it’s “new music incoming” 

I feel like we’re getting it soon :hype:

Definitely intentional imo, i would guess a single is very close 

Edit: Though with a digital drop they dont need to wait sooo....

How about July 4th, since we all know she‘s going to sing more about Americana? Its also a Friday it‘s not a Friday but who cares :smile4:

Time to put our clown makeup again :flop:

That account posted about new music soon…

Could be just because Ben posted about it, but I wouldn’t rule out that post completely: last time, they said “Lana Del Rey -magazine cover” and we got the W magazine cover two days later… so maybe it is coming soon (soonish)…

Also I'm shook that we know officially no song title & no album title yet. She could have said in the Interview on the first song *title of the song * I pressed play and sang (..) but she didn't 

Idk I really love how this era is going so far, we got teased a bit , got an Interview collapse & new music incoming in the caption by Ben . It's really refreshing not to have fake titles &  fake dates so far & still being left in the unknown mostly. I really hope this era/album roll out will be smooth again but hope is a dangerous thing :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

How about July 4th, since we all know she‘s going to sing more about Americana? Its also a Friday it‘s not a Friday but who cares :smile4:

Independence Monday - Friday Release Day In Our Minds

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I really can’t believe we got two albums last year and we’re already here getting excited about new music incoming :crying4:

lana really knows how to deliver for her fans 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

July 4th is a Monday and we know how she likes her Monday releases :coffee:

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

July 4th is a Monday and we know how she likes her Monday releases :coffee:

As much as her birthday posts in June :coffee:

C7785-E3-F-CCFF-4712-9-DE1-CEB22476-AF93

1 minute ago, sadhotforever said:

Ben probably felt like he had to intervene after we started making up news

Proud of our impact. Ben we‘ll do it again next week if you don‘t spill :smile4:

3 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Time to put our clown makeup again :flop:

That account posted about new music soon…

Could be just because Ben posted about it, but I wouldn’t rule out that post completely: last time, they said “Lana Del Rey -magazine cover” and we got the W magazine cover two days later… so maybe it is coming soon (soonish)…

Right but somebody involved with that shoot spilled the tea on this website way before that fake account posted that

They don't know anything we don't