Elle

LDR9 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

still betting we don't get an album til the fall or spring 2023 at earliest...haven't we learned our lesson??

that said i am excited to be in the fake titles/designing album artwork era of a pre-release

aOaIzH2.gif

35 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

still betting we don't get an album til the fall or spring 2023 at earliest...haven't we learned our lesson??

that said i am excited to be in the fake titles/designing album artwork era of a pre-release

as a summer fresh green forever young newbie i personally have not learnt my lesson so i'm fully choosing to believe in a 2022 release :true:  

i loveee that we still have no real concept of ldr9. we have our (v appealing) fake ideas but lana's idea for ldr9 is prob gonna be something left field that we missed entirely :kris: 

mUENGN9.png

can't wait for the new music coming soon to be a btd 10 year anniversary you can be the boss / serial killer release giphy.gif 

Spoiler

.... i legally have to say i don't want this so that it doesn't come true

sUcVobB.png

Hear me out girls and gays because im going to be fully delusional for 2 minutes cuz why not. Ben posting it as her manager definitely gives me the vibes that its at most a semi complete concept and while lana has a lot of artistic control, i think releases are up to managers/labels. Shes been promoted a lot by them recently and they describe her as such a legend which is honestly so deserving for her at this point in her career. Im just getting vibes that they all seem very anticipated for what is about to come. 

1 hour ago, pin up galore said:

she followed rick on insta :defeated::excited::hype::angie: she’s back 

i doubt they’re working together again but maybe she’s putting an old song he produced on ldr9

or maybe she followed him because they’re friends 

Yall idk something about that photo shoot and the #waistdeepinicywaves, i feel like she def could be setting up the aesthetic/themes for the album. The photoshoot was on a beach i grew up near on long island, its a very “old money” esque area right on the long island sound. That and the fact that in the interview she talked about how she was a little more angry writing for this next project, im hoping we get a lil new york attitude with a hint of glamour and revenge ;)

2 hours ago, pin up galore said:

OMG :oprah4::monica::omg:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I know there is like a tradition on the last albums that she puts one unreleased Rick song (or a song where he his credited on)  on an album but I really hope this time it means  that she works with him again & we get a couple of new songs produced by Rick or that he at least made some additional production for some tracks:trisha: this is probably some delusional thinking but let me dream :xcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

I know there is like a tradition on the last albums that she puts one unreleased Rick song (or a song where he his credited on)  on an album but I really hope this time it means  that she works with him again & we get a couple of new songs produced by Rick or that he at least made some additional production for some tracks:trisha: this is probably some delusional thinking but let me dream :xcry:

Well, in my recent dream about LDR9, Hollywood was on the tracklist and it is a song produced by Rick.. my dream manifestations are coming true already x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

44 minutes ago, Elle said:

Well, in my recent dream about LDR9, Hollywood was on the tracklist and it is a song produced by Rick.. my dream manifestations are coming true already x

I wouldn't mind Hollywood but a part of me still wants that unreleased album compilation :crai:

6 hours ago, rightofjupiter said:

It all depends if she is done with it already or if she’s still in the process of writing / recording/ mixing. She could have been making LDR9 since last summer and she still couldn’t tour, giving her much time in the studio if she wanted. April and May seem to have been very productive months for this album and she was very quiet in May (and Jack was going back on tour at the end of May). If the album is done and vinyls are being pressed, we could have a end of the year release. If it’s digital only with vinyl preorders, it could be even sooner than that (not counting on that one, to be honest). Spring 2023 seems like a very far away… but who knows?

I highly doubt we'll get a summer release, but I really want one... If the album is still untitled, I think she's still working on the songs quite a bit, so I can't see a single or album release until fall, earliest.

Having a new Lana album to play all summer would be so much fun though... :aw:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

6 hours ago, pin up galore said:

We won, I miss Rick so much. I mean it’s nice to have one track of his at the very least across each record but I miss him having more involvement. I feel like her and Rick really worked so so great together and just had/have this amazing connection. Truly magical. 

Manifesting Lana posting a photo or video of Rick Nowels in the studio today :gurl:

producing producing producing

Rick Nowels 🎶

OiUHEXQ.jpg

41 minutes ago, DLT said:

We won, I miss Rick so much. I mean it’s nice to have one track of his at the very least across each record but I miss him having more involvement. I feel like her and Rick really worked so so great together and just had/have this amazing connection. Truly magical. 

We’ve all been getting strong HM vibes from this album. It would be fitting to bring back Rick for a couple of tracks…